Showing 1 to 20 of 46
1. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 20:44 BST
I think snaking is a perfectly legitimate way of winning. As long as you're able to do something in the game without any cheats, then I believe the method is fair game for anyone.
Water Warfare 3481-0499-8502Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2535-5527-9255
2. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 20:46 BST
Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"
3. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 20:46 BST
Remind me again what snaking is again?
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
4. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 20:53 BST
This video shows you how to snake. Basically it takes advantage of the mini boosts...the handling in some of the karts is so good that you can boost your way from side to side through the straightaways and not just on the turns. You can't do this with every kart...you need either the egg kart or the dry bomber....and maybe a couple more will work.
5. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 21:00 BST
Oh... Okay I think I know what you're talking about! No I do not think that is fair at all. That is just plain cheap!
6. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 21:01 BST
Looks fair to me. People who can't snake are just mad.
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
7. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 21:07 BST
I'm not saying that I CAN'T snake, I just think it's wrong/annoying!
8. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 21:07 BST
Of course its fair. Me and all my friends always snake when we race
9. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 21:08 BST
I don't see why you shouldn't do this. It's not cheating or bug using or something... seems fair to me
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
10. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 21:13 BST
I give up... Come to think of it I think I used it in Grand Prixes so... No comment further
11. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 21:18 BST
I think it's cheap, but no, its not cheating. Warping is cheating.
[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789
12. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 21:21 BST
and that is?
13. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 21:26 BST
You can warp?
14. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 21:27 BST
15. Posted: Fri 26th Jun 2009 21:36 BST
Teleport. Go from A-B. Go from one place to another going really fast.
16. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 21:10 BST
I hate it personally. Im good at snaking but it just ruins the whole point of the game in my opinion. I wish Nintendo would patch it then maybe I would start playing it again online.
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
17. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 23:06 BST
I would do it for time trials, but playing against human opponents it's not fair. Some people don't want to risk wrist injuries just so they can compete online.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
18. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 02:47 BST
Isn't the point of any game to win?
19. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 02:48 BST
No, the point is to have fun.
20. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 02:55 BST
how is snaking done?
It's all fun and games.Chat on Nintendo Life.Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.