Forums

Topic: Chewing on stylus?

Posts 21 to 35 of 35

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I move the stylus around in circles.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Corbs

Drop your stylus into the toilet a few times a week. You'll stop chewing on it, I promise you.

Plain old gamer :)

malpon

A "few" times Corbie..... I'd stop after once...

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Rensch

I do not chew on it, I sibble on it, though, when trying to figure out a puzzle in a game.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

theblackdragon

Corbie wrote:

Drop your stylus into the toilet a few times a week. You'll stop chewing on it, I promise you.

O_O you've dropped yours into the toilet?!
where's that interrobang when i need it...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Victoria

I tend to twirl my stylus between my fingers like it was a drumstick or a baton.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Bass_X0

I stick mine in my ear... it feels funny in there.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Shane904

Corbie wrote:

Um... Ill pass LOL

ballistikboy wrote:

lol... All I can say is... Ewww. No. You have no idea how dirty that ds screen is... dust, etc... That's just gross unless you sanitize it first properly. I was just having a funny thought.. lol.. I got that Club Nintendo game and stylus set and now I can see why that can come in handy for some people but I never chew my stylus. lol

B

Well I use the side that doesn't touch the screen lol.

ballistikboy wrote:

Oh, and I wanted to say... that Club Nintendo stylus and sd cart case comes with 8 different multi-colored styli (sp?) ... so u guys may wanna get that!

I did lol. And styli is the correct pluralization of stylus.

Shane904

Kid_A

sak904 wrote:

Do you chew your stylus? I do sometimes. Used to I didn't, but after playing the Professor Layton games I do xD

Yeah but I had to stop because if you chew on it too much it won't fit in the DSi right, and it'll just slide out--making it easy to lose.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

J_Bitties

I do the granny bite too with my lips but not biting down with my teeth! I used to chew on my pokemon stylus all the time until the head of the pokemon was bitten off. I usually do it during Jump Ultimate Stars because the menus require the stylus but, really, nothing else so instead of putting it away, I do the dumb thing.

J_Bitties

Toon_Link

Sometimes I bit it, sometimes I "Granny Bite" it like BleachFan and sometimes I just suck on it.

And I used to take my DS lite stylus and stick the whole thing in my mouth sometimes. (It hurts.)

EDIT: Sometimes I even stick the stylus in my mouth and tap the Touch Screen with it while playing Platinum. XD

Edited on by Toon_Link

Toon_Link

rhythmheavenfan

Never have, never will. I fiddle with it and twirl it but never chew on it.

rhythmheavenfan

ToadFan

Yes I confess...... I chew it all the time . It is a habait ! But it IS getting BETTER. The taste of the stylus.

Edited on by ToadFan

ToadFan

Goldmidget

i suck my styli(cool word btw)
my friend chocked on abit of his sylus tho

DJ HERO gonna be ace cant wait till crimbo
take life by the balls

Starkiller

I don't chew anything but my food. Except my arm very rarely, lol.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.