Showing 21 to 40 of 46
21. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:29 BST
That'll work, lol. So how do you trade items again? Haven't done this in a long time so yeah, lol.
Everyone's lovable, girl obsessive member. :3
If you still dunno who I am then you have problems.
P.S: Great Jaggi says "Hey!".
Name is Joey btw.
22. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:31 BST
You'll have to give it to a Pokemon and trade that Pokemon to me. I don't care what Pokemon it is. I'll put it in the PC and maybe it will win me the lottery one day!
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
23. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:33 BST
we could always trade the Pokemon back or something...er wait nevermind, forgot about the lottery, lol. Well alright, I'll figure out what to give away then.
24. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:44 BST
Yeah, we could trade back, but I'd accept a Starly or Bidoof. The TM plus the new ID would be worth it to me.
25. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:48 BST
Alright, I'll just go to Twinleaf or whatever and catch one of those real quick then, lol. What's your friend code? And I guess any Pokemon if fine, since I think you said you don't have Pearl.
26. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:50 BST
My friend code is 3094 3819 0254.
27. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:52 BST
Hey look, a Lvl. 2 Bidoof. XDAnyways mine is 2364 3113 5527. I'll be on in a second with it.
28. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 05:59 BST
I'll 2-Up ya with my Lv. 4 Bidoof, which I have affectionately christened Beaver Bob.
Sounds good. See ya in a bit.
29. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:01 BST
Lol ok, never really bothered with those beavers. I might play around with them and see what they're like, anyways I'm on.
30. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:02 BST
Be on in a second. And yes, I am using Dawn. Lucas is too much of a dork for me.
31. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:08 BST
Wait what? Dawn? (and are you a girl? just wondering, lol)
32. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:12 BST
No, I'm a guy. I just find the male trainer (Lucas) stupid-looking, so I used the female trainer (Dawn). I named her Amy though.
33. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:14 BST
Oh, lol. Didn't know those two had default names or whatever. Well anyways thanks.
34. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:15 BST
No problem. Any time.
Edited on Fri 19th June, 2009 @ 06:15 by Noire
35. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:16 BST
How strong are your Pokemon anyway? We could battle sometime.
36. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:24 BST
My Elite Four team is one Lv. 96 Infernape, and a bunch of Lv 86's (Lucario, Togekiss, Glaceon, Magnezone, and Garchomp).
My Legendary team is all 100. I use six from my pool of Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Raquaza, Dialga, Palkia, and Deoxys.
If I'm not in the middle of anything, I'm up for a battle. I don't get many opportunities to, seeing as I am the only 20-year-old I know that still likes Pokemon.
Edited on Fri 19th June, 2009 @ 06:25 by Noire
37. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:27 BST
...Ok nevermind, lol.
38. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:36 BST
Yeah, I kinda expected that. I spend a crapload of time playing Pokemon.
Edited on Fri 19th June, 2009 @ 06:37 by Noire
39. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:42 BST
lol wow. (I'm around 20 too, lol. 21 actually)
40. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 06:51 BST
Sweet! It's always nice to meet people around the same age with similar interest.
I do know one guy close to my age, but he's not the best player in the world, so I always win. The only time I lost was when I sent out crap against his Legendaries. Lost it on my last Pokemon.