Showing 1 to 20 of 57
1. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 00:47 BST
What color DSi are you planning on getting (assuming that you're getting one)? I'm getting blue because well I like the color blue.
Scared of the future, but bored with the past.
2. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 00:48 BST
Blue for me.
Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318
3. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 00:49 BST
Can I get a blue one over here? Definitely Blue.
I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.
4. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 00:51 BST
Blue all the way!
5. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 00:54 BST
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
6. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 00:57 BST
@ Corbie whats that spell, Blue.
7. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 01:03 BST
I like the color blue, second fave to Dark Green but i prefer the Black design.
Black DSi's all the Way!
Edited on Sat 4th April, 2009 @ 01:03 by Terra
3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale
8. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 01:06 BST
So far that's 5 for blue, 1 for black.
9. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 01:18 BST
White. To go with my Wii.
Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552MKWii: 4940-9518-0566SSBB: 4897-8741-8094
10. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 01:49 BST
Black. If new colours announced by the time I get it then we'll see. I had planned to get it when it came out but circumstances have changed, unfortunately. I'm wondering how long it'll take. Hopefully not very long since Japan got new colours not even 4 months after the DSi launched!
11. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 01:59 BST
Black because the blue looks gay. When I first heard there was a blue dsi coming I thought it was going to be the same blue like the gba sp , but It wasn't.
12. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 02:15 BST
Blue here. I was glad to see they didn't just use the same dark blue they'd already used for the ds lites. :3
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Twitter: theblackdragon
13. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 02:16 BST
i really hate the blue! sorry to all who like it, but its such an ugly color for the DSi. i was so sad when they announced it, i was expecting black and white. since my DS lite was black i was going for white. o well, blacks fine much better than blue in my opinion.
14. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 02:18 BST
Black! For the blue I really needed to see that colour in person but since I will be picking up the DSi when it comes out I decided to go with the black one.
My 3DS code: 1032-2518-1374
15. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 02:36 BST
New tally of colours6 for blue5 for black1 for white
Black is catching up!
16. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 02:52 BST
I reserved a blue DSi and the GameStop people told me that if I didn't like the color of the blue, I can always exchange it for black.
~ enigmaopoeia @ http://backloggery.com/enigmaopoeia
17. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 02:53 BST
The latest tally of colors7 blue5 black1 whiteWhere will this end up?
18. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 02:57 BST
You know, I really thought most people were buying the black one. Most places I've checked are sold out of the black ones, but have plenty of blue ones in stock.
19. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 02:58 BST
Nooooooooooooooooo! Bah I like the lime green and metallic blue. Not sure if I still want to get the original blue at launch anymore.
20. Posted: Sat 4th Apr 2009 09:18 BST
Well, I already bought a white one.