Forums

Topic: Best 200 Points game

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

armoredghor

Robot Rescue Better than any of the other games I have anyway

armoredghor

KDR_11k

Army Defender, not that Aura Aura or Spotto have been released here AFAIK...

Raincoat whore!

Oregano

KDR_11k wrote:

Army Defender, not that Aura Aura or Spotto have been released here AFAIK...

Spotto is Birds and Bombs in Europe. It's available on the UK DSiware so I assume it's on the German one too.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

SpentAllMyTokens

Any of the G&W games are good, though I think Mario's Cement Factory is the best. I also like AuraAura and AiRace Tunnel. I hear AiRace Tunnel may be included in the new 500 point AiRace game, so you may want to hold out on that one.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

paulesungnomo

i would have to go with aura aura climber. this game is so great. honestly i think it's better than 90% of the 5 and 8 hundred point games. after aura aura, my pick would be spotto.

-p

Slapshot

I have Spotto, Aura Aura Climber and Escapee Go and I would recommend ALL three. Aura Aura Climber is fantastic and I do agree that it very well could have had a higher price tag, but Im glad to see the low price point because if it wasnt for the price point I wouldnt own it to be honest.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.