Forums

Topic: Are YOU bored with your DSi?

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Rally

Yes, I think this is the second time I have posted a forum like this. I haven't been on Nintendo Life in a while, so I don't what is going on. Anyway, lets get to the point.

Are YOU bored with your DSi?

There are some people think the DSi is stupid, only because "there isn't anything worthwhile to do on it," or "I have a lot of games, but everything is just too boring." Boring, boring, boring. The only thing that stops us from doing anything is the word "boring". And I don't mean like theres a defensive linebacker with the name boring. (Although that would be kind of cool...) But there are many people out there using JavaScript (A program compatible with the DSi's poor Web Browser) to make us happy.

Now, you might be asking me to define "happy." Well, if you have a DSi, a Wii, or anything that uses the Opera Browser, you should check out either one of these websites on your DSi Web Browser.

www.dsicade.com
www.dsipaint.com

Both are cool, but each one has its similarities and differences. DSiCade has games you can play (Most have high-score tables, if not all) and DSiPaint has a place where you can, well, paint. If you have a profile in DSiPaint, you can actually save your paintings and show them to the world. Both of these websites have a chatroom (but you need a profile to use them). I really think you should check them out for yourself.

If you're still reading this, what are you waiting for? Go check it out!

~Rally (DSiCade)
~Rubik's Guy (DSiPaint)

F.Y.I. This forum isn't a question, (well, kinda) but it's more of an advertisment for these websites.

Edited on by Rally

I miss having a chatroom that was always in beta.

Nintendo Network ID: --- | Twitter:

Funky_Gamer

Acerocksyourworld wrote:

I'm quite fine with my DSi the way it is. I never get bored of Flipnote Studio.

DITTO

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Natie31

My DSi im never BORED! Im always on it everyday and love it. Cant wait for the DSI XL to come soon cause im getting that too.

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

Blue_Cat

I'm not bored with my DSi either. Actually, I'm kinda craving it now. It's been in for repairs for gasp a whole week! It will be back tomorrow, though yay

I've been on DSiCade, but I've never heard of DSiPaint. I already have a drawing program for the DS (Art Academy) that works fine. And flipnote is sweet too.

It appears no one is bored with their DSi

Edited on by Blue_Cat

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

LinktotheFuture

I am bored because I don't want to download anymore games on it because I plan to get the DSi XL. My old eyes need the bigger screen.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

Blue_Cat

One bored person

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

Rally

OMG just read what I wrote! I just meant for it to be an advertisment!

Blue_Cat

Eh, well it seems everyone focused on the question and ignored the advertisement

btw, Rally, did you make you sig on DSiPaint?

Gota Catch 'em ALL!

Rally

An advertisment for something Nintendo-related.

And yes I did, Blue Cat.

Edited on by Rally

Firkraag

I gave mine including games away a few months back, so yeah I grew bored of it pretty fast.

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

theblackdragon

apparently only a few people are bored. i'm not one of 'em. :3

that said, you're more than welcome to put links to those sites in your sig, Rally, but there's already a post for DSi Browser friendly sites with fairly recent activity. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.