Showing 1 to 20 of 22
1. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 01:37 BST
In Starfy for the last boss you just have to mash the Y button like there's no tomorrow. Can anybody do it, becuase I suck. Got any tips? The second time he fires the meteor/planet at you.
Stalk me on my Twitter.Proud Homebrewer.
2. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 15:52 BST
Put the DS down on your leg and jab it with your index finger.If that doesn't work, I can't help you, sorry.
3. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 19:40 BST
agreeing with Dark Link; that's how I do it for games on the NES and SNES and stuff that required it. i'll probably have more tips when i get that far into the game, lol.
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
4. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 19:43 BST
Also try not to lift your finger up at all after each push.
Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket
5. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 20:01 BST
that too. i've actually found it easier if, instead of using the muscles in your hands and finger to press the button repeatedly, you use the muscles in your fore or upper arm to do it (you'll feel the muscle on top of your arm right below your elbow tensing up if you're doing it right).
6. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 21:43 BST
I'll try that when I get it back from my game hog of a brother.I pay for everything and I don't even get to play it much.
7. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 21:52 BST
I work out daily on my Hudson Shooting Watch. And as a shooter fan, my button mashing skills are rather well-developed.
Edited on Sun 14th June, 2009 @ 21:55 by Corbs
Plain old gamer :)
8. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 21:56 BST
I'm probably the best Button Masher in the World.
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
9. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 21:57 BST
10. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 21:57 BST
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us
11. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 22:00 BST
I registered 209 hits in 10 seconds on my shooting watch. I can't beat it.
12. Posted: Sun 14th Jun 2009 22:22 BST
...Wow. I must really suck at it... XP
13. Posted: Wed 17th Jun 2009 23:00 BST
I did it. Thank you for your help!
14. Posted: Wed 17th Jun 2009 23:10 BST
Best I've gotten is 15 presses per second.
Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318
15. Posted: Wed 17th Jun 2009 23:18 BST
Wow, you seriously have to do that for the final boss?
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
16. Posted: Thu 18th Jun 2009 01:14 BST
Yeah, you have to do it one time and you're like okay that wasn't so hard. Then he fires it back like twice as hard.
17. Posted: Thu 18th Jun 2009 01:47 BST
It was kinda hard but, I did it on the first try. (After the 4000 times I tried to beat the second part of the boss! My finger hurts so bad! )
18. Posted: Thu 18th Jun 2009 21:16 BST
19. Posted: Sat 20th Jun 2009 20:33 BST
Wonderful,now I need help at the exact same thing. Is there any way to cheat button mashing?
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
20. Posted: Sat 20th Jun 2009 21:02 BST
Nevermind,I beat him.@pixelman-Yes,it is THAT hard. Be prepared when you fight the last boss!
Edited on Sun 21st June, 2009 @ 05:18 by Knux