Forums

Topic: Any "serious" users of Art Academy and Flipnote Studio on here?

Posts 281 to 300 of 432

drexegar

Buster13 wrote:

To embed a flipnote, Copy/paste a "Flipnote Notation" into the [xxxx] brackets. For example, using one of my flipnotes, It should look something like this like this:

(flipnote:5CE3827031CCAE96:CCAE96_09CED607BC3A8_000) but with [xxxx] instead of (xxxx).

and will come out like this:

Thanks a lot I updated my post with the flipnote.

Love and laughter are the ultimate powers of the universe.

Bassman_Q

A new Flip I made to advertise my games I made on WarioWare DIY:

Took me FOREVER to complete this.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Buster13

I started this when it actually was the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man. But hey, for a procrastinator like me, getting it done within the same year ain't bad.

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

Buster13

Qwikman wrote:

@Buster- Nice animation! How long did it take to make?

Well, like it says in the note, I started on May 22nd, but I've been procrastinating a lot. In then end, I'd wager I spent at least 6 hours of work on it.

Edited on by Buster13

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

hulklol123456789

I just dont see the point. Its not just better draw something in the real life that using a AA game?

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

hulklol123456789

I just dont see the point. Its not just better draw something in the real life that using a AA game?

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Eel

Art Academy makes things much more easier, and at large, cheaper.
it is also faster to share a digital image over the internet, plus the results are usually very good looking.

Also, your DSi is easier to carry around than a canvas with some paint tubes and a brush (which is what this game simulates)

pd: you can delete the duplicated comment on your own by clicking "Delete"

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Victoria

hulklol123456789 wrote:

I was someone who said "I can't draw anything' before trying Art Academy. It's taught me a lot, has given me confidence and has shown me that I CAN draw. The ability to take reference pictures with the DSi, and then use the grid tool to help show where the starting sketch makes a huge difference in my drawings. Right from the beginning I can see my picture take shape which encourages me to continue with the drawing. Before I most likely would have given up in frustration because it didn't look right.

I would like to try proper painting now. And people who have seen my AA work say that I would probably work well in oils or acrylics - something I never considered before. AA hasn't taught me how to mix real paints, but it's sparked my interest in trying something new.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Turnip

I Believe that this program teaches you about as much as a real art class would. you should try it.

Cringing is really fun.

Victoria

If you have a Wii connected to the internet, there's a downloadable demo available for Art Academy. On it there's a tutorial for painting an apple, which I enjoyed. (It's available in the UK, but I'm not sure if it's available elsewhere.)

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

BleachFan

It seems the users at Hatena don't really appreciate intelligent humor (though my humor is far from completely "intelligent").
Lip-syncing takes me a LONG time! Here's one I did a while ago (it was just practice...)
[flipnote:5CEEB85031CC2E8B:CC2E8B_09BD14C684D99_011]

Here's my most recent one, completed today. I've spent 10 hours on it (give or take)...But by the looks of the "attention" it's getting, I'd say that it's time for another one already... Soon to be a series. We'll see how THAT goes...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

pfontaine2

Well, I've been enjoying both FlipNotes and Art Academy enormously. Here are some links to some images I've done:
My parent's home:
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/pfontaine2/DSI%20artw...
Me, happy:
Me, not happy:
Me, surprised:
Ground painting excercise:
Pretty steps:
I think that a DSi and Art Academy create a fantastic portable art studio that I can take anywhere at anytime, as long as the battery is charged!

pfontaine2

toymin80r

Wow, those are pretty great looking paintings pfrontaine. To Hulklol: I found Art Academy to be a great tool for creating digital paintings, creating quick sketches (with or without color), and for simply practicing drawing whenever you're low on tools or on the go. This application is wonderful when used with photoshop too. Here's something that i created with AA and Photoshop (took about 3 hours total for the butterfly and 2 or so for the rose, which could've looked better if i hadn't made it more of a monochromatic painting before i finished the AA part): Untitled Untitled

Edited on by toymin80r

toymin80r

sonic_brawler95

Bleachfan, what is your command code, your flips are hilarious. XD

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Funky_Gamer

Here is a flipnote I threw together last night and this morning. It was made for the weekly contest: Circles, Triangles, and Squares.

The effects were really tough to think of, and to make. I personally think it was cool how it builds the Hatena Frog.
Please tell me what you think!

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

BleachFan

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Bleachfan, what is your command code, your flips are hilarious. XD

Thanks for that! It's R B Left Right Y Up R Left

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.