Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World Friend Codes (& Other Stuff)

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,018

RiL

ok i'll add you but add me so i can visit yours
my gates are open probably will stay open the rest of the day

Edited on by RiL

Name:april
FC:4683-4772-6702
Town:woodvale
[email protected]

Akined

April, I added you. Gates open now and for next few hours xx

Akined

RiL

i tried since 5: 30 to get to your place but your gates isn't on the list
so i quit coz i need to eat so bye maybe next time i can get to go your place

Edited on by RiL

[email protected]

Jonathen345

Hi people

Animal crossing WWCode:004477574795 /my brother code 345499651098
own:pinewood
Name:vilet/my brothers: spencer

Akined

That's weird, my gates were open! I'll have them open all weekend. Email me when ur gonna play on xxfruitxtw&... and I'll make sure you can get in

Akined

RiL

ok i sent ya a msg on hotmail
but ignore the first part coz u already answered it, lol stupid me!

Edited on by RiL

[email protected]

jazzy

my gates are open now add me
chars name:nomie
town: home
FC:2278-7876-8497

they'll never stop tha simpsons have no fear we got stories for years...............................sorry for the clip show..........................wow this is heaven thanku lord.............................................................
it...................was a dream

CheyanneBlaize

HI! my name is Cheyanne Schumacher, and i really want to explore in a town other than mine. Here is my information:
FC: 0217-2033-5464
TN: Athol
CN: Cheyanne
please give me yours and i hope to see you all soon!

CheyanneBlaize

jazzy

i added you Cheyanne you can come to mine
EDIT: my gates r closed cos i want to go to someone elses town,if u want me to open my gates just ask

Edited on by jazzy

they'll never stop tha simpsons have no fear we got stories for years...............................sorry for the clip show..........................wow this is heaven thanku lord.............................................................

jazzy

erm anyone?

RiL

i added you both. add me so we can connect

Edited on by RiL

[email protected]

RiL

my gates are open so feel free to come
i have nookingtons and fruit

Edited on by RiL

[email protected]

jazzy

k ill add you

jazzy

im coming

RiL

ok my gates closed coz im going nomie's
my gate will reopen soon

Edited on by RiL

[email protected]

jazzy

cheyanne is here

jazzy

i can't get my time right

jazzy

hey RiL ur gate isnt open

jazzy

well my gates r open

RiL

ok opened my gates now

Edited on by RiL

[email protected]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.