Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World Friend Codes (& Other Stuff)

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,018

Quamiee

hey everyone tommorow im hosting a fishing tourney in my town first place get 10,000 bells the biggest fish wins so sign up and you could win big but heres the thing you have to bring an extremely rare fish from your town to be eligible think of it as an audition so if you wanna be in just leave all your town info ill add you

Quamiee

AnnieMay

Quamiee wrote:

hey everyone tommorow im hosting a fishing tourney in my town first place get 10,000 bells the biggest fish wins so sign up and you could win big but heres the thing you have to bring an extremely rare fish from your town to be eligible think of it as an audition so if you wanna be in just leave all your town info ill add you

Quamieeeee
I'll come!
Hrmm... is a shark rare? Urrh... what is exactly rare? What would impress ya? Lol. Will you host at about 6ish? (Which is 1pm)
You on now?? xx

Animal crossing wild world
Friend code: 3008-6868-3498
Town name: Annipool
My Name (AC): Jessica

doodle9

heres my info
friend code: 0388-7693-4268
name: Mickey
town: Mordor
=)

doodle9

doodle9

and im in america haha right right now its 8:42 where im at

doodle9

Quamiee

okay mickey you and anneymay are in also dont bring your fishing rods cuase thats part of the fun game also wear a crazi outfit as well sharks are very rare in my opinion anything big is rare also i would love to see someone bring a seahorse but yea dont bring fishing poles i got you covered for that anybody else wanna sign up theres gonna be too tourneys one a 1:00 pm eastern daylight time and one at 3:00 pm eastern daylight time so if you want in just say im in and leave your info

Quamiee

doodle9

im in!!
friend code is above

doodle9

doodle9

what time zone is everybody in?

doodle9

AnnieMay

UK baby! GMT!

Doodle! You online now?

doodle9

yessir! my gates are open! come on in!

doodle9

doodle9

that was fun. . . im leaving to school here in a week so i wont have wifi which sucks really bad so i wanna have some more fun this next week please =)

p.s. quamiee. . . thanks for helping me out brah! =) what kind of fruit do you have?
and how can i travel between towns?

Edited on by doodle9

doodle9

AnnieMay

how can i travel between towns?

You go to cooper/booker (The one one the right) and say: 'I wanna go out' And then you choose wifi. A menu comes up, and you choose a town with their gate open. Gates arn't always open, though.

Sorry I wasnt on yesterday. I props will miss Quamiees fishing tourney, Im going shopping oh wait... !

Have fun guys!

ACWW_Rox_Ur_Sox

Ya sure what's ur fc, characters name and town name? I gotta get mine 4 u l8r cuz I have skool now

AnnieMay wrote:

Cherries my native fruit!
Anyone wna connect?

Add me!! Here's my Info:
Friend Code: 382474619623
My Town Name: Georgia
and...
My Characters Name: Chandler

doodle9

anyone on right now?

doodle9

rebaker

I am on right now.

Hey Tierra...
Thank you for visiting my town! And buying something from Nook.
I am sorry I missed you, but I was super excited when I saw you posted a comment on the bulliten board, and displayed one of your designs. I hope to visit you someday!

ACWW Player
Code: 2707-5844-1991
Name: Rebaker
Town: Porcheta

ACWW_Rox_Ur_Sox

Hey wat time can y'all cum on? I wanna go 2 other pplz towns post ur info pls I'll post my l8r don't hv it rite now

Add me!! Here's my Info:
and...

ACWW_Rox_Ur_Sox

Hey wat time can y'all cum on? I wanna go 2 other pplz towns post ur info pls I'll post my l8r don't hv it rite now

Add me!! Here's my Info:
and...

ACWW_Rox_Ur_Sox

Add me!! Here's my Info:
and...

iloveacww

@_@ im SO bored right now, and i dont have any friends on my friend rooster on acww. my fc and stuff is...
FRIEND CODE: 1591-3314-5964
TOWN: Honolulu
NAME: Kelsi
FRUIT: Apple, Pear, Orange
PLEASE RESPOND AND ADD ME!!!

Edited on by iloveacww

:)
Name: Kelsi
Town: Honolulu
FC: 1591-3314-5964

Grumble

doodle.. i will be on tonight at 8 pm central standard time! i'll open my gates!

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

RiL

add me ppl
and my gate will be open when someone is online.

Edited on by RiL

Name:april
FC:4683-4772-6702
Town:woodvale
[email protected]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.