Showing 1 to 20 of 1,018
1. Posted: Fri 31st Jul 2009 16:26 BST
Just started playing this last night and I love it!!! Why didn't u guys tell me? LOL! What are your friend codes??
Edited on Wed 12th August, 2009 @ 18:05 by Grumble
Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Animal Crossing, Metroid. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.
2. Posted: Mon 3rd Aug 2009 16:50 BST
Anyone out there who wants to share friend codes?
3. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 04:11 BST
please dont double post you can always edit your topic at anytime maybe me i dont know why did you say lol? hmm well you will like my town i got a 1 room house i love my nahbors <3 and im kinda ritch in that game ps city folk does youk with wild world
This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
4. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 07:37 BST
I have no idea what you're saying but... mm... ok!!
5. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 20:52 BST
I'll give you mine for wild world, don't worry about souble posting there is no law.
That is TLinkerbell to you![17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!![17:17] James Newton: Uh ohThe James Newton show! Gol...
6. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 20:56 BST
Got it (last week?) too. If I ever get around to playing it. I'll try to get my FC for it.
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
7. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 20:58 BST
Mine is 3910-6154-9224 my name is Russell, my town is Static.
Edited on Wed 5th August, 2009 @ 21:00 by TLink9
8. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 21:01 BST
Is this for Wild World or City Folk?
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.
9. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 21:03 BST
Wild World look at his signitaure.
10. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 21:05 BST
I also have city folk
11. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 21:19 BST
Thanks guys! City Folk would be in the Wii forums, right? This is for City Folk, the dsi animal crossing game (which is why it's in the DS forum.) Thanks for giving your info, guys. Add me back!
12. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 21:21 BST
Did you register me im on right now. my gates are open.
Edited on Wed 5th August, 2009 @ 21:24 by TLink9
13. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 22:56 BST
My gates are open my freind code is "5242-0369-7328" my name is "Luigi" My town is "newyork" exactly no spaces
14. Posted: Wed 5th Aug 2009 22:57 BST
So tlink i have your code come one its open till midnight in AL
15. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 02:30 BST
I went there to "newyork" at like 5 and then had a communication error, Went back and your gates were closed. Nice house.
16. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 03:45 BST
My gates are open. c'mon ya'll!
17. Posted: Thu 6th Aug 2009 18:53 BST
I can't because there all closed, who wants to watch the fire works with me saturday.
18. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 09:01 BST
19. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 23:24 BST
Can I be someone's friend?
Edited on Sat 8th August, 2009 @ 23:55 by rebaker
ACWW PlayerCode: 2707-5844-1991Name: RebakerTown: Porcheta
20. Posted: Sun 9th Aug 2009 03:19 BST
sure!! add me back, too, rebaker! i'll be on in about an hour from now... i have never had a guest or ventured out, really want to! so lets open our gates from time to time when we play (or tonight.)
Sorry, this topic has been locked.