Forums

Topic: Ace Attorney Series

Posts 461 to 480 of 505

RudysaurusRex

Takes a very long time to play through a case. I often find myself having to turn off my Ds Before I can get to a save point.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

LunarJade

AlexBelmont wrote:

Takes a very long time to play through a case. I often find myself having to turn off my Ds Before I can get to a save point.

Theres a Quick Save feature though that lets you save anywhere in the game practically. You only need to push the start button to bring it up. I often just closed my DS to pause the game that way when I needed to put it down.

3DS FC: 0130-1819-5020
Currently Playing: Nintendogs + Cats

theblackdragon

AlexBelmont wrote:

this is why you read the manual before playing a game — important information (like pressing 'start' to bring up the Save screen) lies within~ :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Bass_X0

Its also handy if you want to try presenting different evidence if you're not sure what is the correct one and where.

Just save before you do it and restart if you make a big mistake.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

zezhyrule

read the manual? who on earth does that!? D:

I just went through the trilogy again recently, and I loooove the last game. It's definitely my favorite in the series~

Especially the last case.

Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... That is coffee

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Bass_X0

I enjoy speed running the first cases of each game. I can do them usually in about half an hour.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Issun

Well, it's fairly simple : you maintain the skip button and press immediately the right options at the right time and there you have it

Waffle !

Late

Thanks to everyone who replied me. Now I know I'm gonna get Ace Attorney but not quite yet, I wanna get Professor Layton first as I don't have any of those games. I've tested Curious Village once and seen the movie, it's about time to get Curious Village for myself and other games in future. I only have about 10 games at the moment and half are Pokémon games xD, so that's why I don't have these great games yet.
I'm gonna buy 3DS when I get money (on summer) and I'm looking forward Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and was thinking of buying Mask of Miracle as soon as I can when it comes.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Singularity

You're only just now getting Ace Attorney?

I think you're a bit... late to the party.

hangs head in shame

Singularity

kkslider5552000

Singularity wrote:

hangs head in shame

your avatar's reaction is perfect

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

theblackdragon

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Singularity wrote:

hangs head in shame

your avatar's reaction is perfect

haha i was totally just thinking about how perfect that avatar is for that joke :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Late

Singularity wrote:

hangs head in shame

Sorry, for being Late (refers to username).
I bought my DS Lite 9 months ago and I have only 10 games as I buy games for my Wii too. It's now second on my list, after Layton as I already said.
I forgot to mention that I don't have Ghost Trick and I'm gonna get that too when I can, I've tested Demo and played a little from beginning. It's a shame that I can't buy Ghost Trick bundle from Capcom's site. (Actually I could but it would cost more than buying those two games separately here.)

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Tasuki

Ok well I just picked up the first game on DS from Amazon for $15. Been wanting to check out these games for awhile now and I just couldnt say no at that price. Any advice for a new player to this series?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

WOOOT!!! Just completed my first case and I was successful. I have to say I had a blast. Looking forward to the other games in the series.

My Backlog

fishman100

Justice for All is easily my favorite game. I <3 that 3rd case!

Apollo Justice is probably my 2nd fav.

Does the Investigation:Core theme from AAI creep you out? O.o

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

Tasuki

fishman100 wrote:

Justice for All is easily my favorite game. I <3 that 3rd case!

Apollo Justice is probably my 2nd fav.

Does the Investigation:Core theme from AAI creep you out? O.o

I will let you know when I get that far. This is my first time playing these games and if the others are as enjoyable as the first case I just did than I will be enjoying this series.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Ok well now I am hooked on the series and I am just about done with the first game and I am looking to pick up the next two Justice for All and Trials and Tribulations. I just checked with Amazon and they want $90 each for them new on the DS . So I am thinking of picking them up on the Wiiware instead. I was just wondering though why are they soooo much new? Were they available only for a limited time or something on the DS?

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.