Forums

Topic: Ace Attorney Series

Posts 381 to 400 of 505

Objection

Yes to AJ spreading. But mostly I want more Phoenix...because I want more Fey.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Bass_X0

Untitled

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Sneaker13

That looks great. Is there more information about it?

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Objection

Kinda looks like...Gregory Edgeworth...?

Giggsy

Objection_Blaster wrote:

Kinda looks like...Gregory Edgeworth...?

Yeah it does, would be a nice back story.

Giggsy

HolyMackerel

Is Shu Takumi still working on the series?

HolyMackerel

theblackdragon

that is Gregory Edgeworth (Mitsurugi Shin)... wasn't he a defense attorney, though?

... suddenly this next AAI game looks a bit more interesting, if we're about to get into some awesome backstory goodness :3
edit: the top part is something like '18 years before the incident (probably referring to DL-6), Gregory Edgeworth was concerned with investigation!'... don't quote me on that, though; i'm about as far from a pro translator as it gets, lol. but... interesting!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Bass_X0

Maybe you get to play the case in which Gregory Edgeworth manages to stain Von Karma's perfect record. Which would be awesome.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

Objection

@Bass XO-Spoiler warning-I predict THAT to be AAI2's final case. Go out with a bang,

At least, that would be awesome, because it would likely imply playing lawyer as him as well.

theblackdragon

oh hell yes, following him into the courtroom would be so much win. please put some in-court time in this one, Capcom, pleeeeease

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Giggsy

Bass X0 wrote:

Maybe you get to play the case in which Gregory Edgeworth manages to stain Von Karma's perfect record. Which would be awesome.

Good idea, that would be great!

Giggsy

Nightwalker

One of the best game series I have ever played, looking forward to the Leyton/Phoenix crossover.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

Objection

Same here.
I'm really enjoying Ghost Trick (new game by AA series creator) right now, very unique approach to gameplay and the story is pretty damn good, too, so far. I'm about 1/3 through it.

Bass_X0

I'd like to see new Ace Attorney games on the WiiWare. Just the trials, no detective scenes. They would feature mostly reused graphics and music of course. There would be four parts with two trials in each parts.

However, the big change is that each trial has a different defense attorney and prosecutor. You also play the role of Prosecutor instead of Defense Attorney and have to find the Defense Attorney's client Guilty. Each trial takes place at some point in the timeline. Some characters can only appear at certain points during the timeline and can only face certain rivals because of events that happened in previous games (i.e. death).

Defense Attorneys:
Phoenix Wright, Mia Fey, Diego Armando, Apollo Justice, Kristoph Gavin, Gregory Edgeworth, Marvin Grossberg, Calisto Yew

Prosecutors:
Winston Payne, Miles Edgeworth, Lana Skye, Jacques Portman, Jake Marshall, Manfred Von Karma, Fransizka Von Karma, Klavier Gavin

Edited on by Bass_X0

Bass_X0

This is the Marvel vs. Capcom crossover I want.

zezhyrule

I recently got the sountracks to GS1, 2, and 3 and I noticed that the first two games on GBA sound completely different from the DS versions... While T&T's sountrack sounds the same. I know the third game had a different composer but didn't know the quality was so good that they didn't have to remake the music for the DS version

btw T&T's soundtrack is definitely my favorite

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Bassman_Q

I want to get into this series but which should I start out with? And should I buy the WiiWare version or the DS version? Thanks in advance.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Bass_X0

Start out with the first game and play them in order. The series is so self-referencing that it refers to past events in previous games several times. You'll be spoiling yourself if you don't and also be very confused although it does tell you what you need to know for the case you're in.

Get the cheapest version. The DS version has sharper graphics which some people prefer, but its more convenient and probably cheaper to get the WiiWare version. Ignore the 5/10 NintendoLife score. They only gave that because its a port without any changes but the game itself is identical to the DS version. Its also better to turn the motion controls off and just play using the buttons.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Bassman_Q

Ah okay. I'll definitely buy the WiiWare version the next time I have the money for a Nintendo card. Thanks!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Objection

PREDICTION: You will mostly like it/dig it until the last case. Then you will not.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.