Forums

Topic: Ace Attorney Series

Posts 261 to 280 of 484

Bass_X0

I wouldn't mind them doing a few WiiWare exclusive cases, say three new cases for 700 points?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

BleachFan

I'm still chugging along through Investigations, which is odd, as I usually blow through Ace Attorney games in a few weeks.
I wouldn't say it's BORING though. I actually think that the game has just as much charm as the others. That being said, I've yet to finish it, sooo...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Bass_X0

I played it non-stop when I first got it, even putting aside Trials & Tribulations to play AAI.

But yes. Its not as good as the Phoenix Wright games.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

JayArr

Mia's Cleavage Forever! <3

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Bass_X0

JayArr wrote:

Mia's Cleavage Forever! <3

just remember that Pearl summoning Mia is still Pearl.

Edited on by Bass_X0

JayArr

Seriously! Why is it evertime I bring up that hot cleavage of Mia's there is some pervo with pedo fantasies that comes along and brings up Pearl. I'm sorry you feel guilty you had dirty thoughts about her but that's not what I was talking about. >:[

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

theblackdragon

@JayArr: for serious... it's not like they didn't ever show pics of Mia's gigantic hooters without her possessing someone. it is possible to fantasize about her without bringing Pearl or Maya into the mix

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Big_A2

zezhyrule wrote:

Also, these two sprites creeped me out when I was playing PW: TT last night(or should I say this morning). Yes, I get scared easy when it comes to video games.

I find those sprites quite sexy.

Apparently you can get the games on iPod now. Has anyone checked that out?

Objection

Big+A2 wrote:

Just looked it up.The first game was released on iTouch/iPhone on May 21st for $4.99. THIS INCLUDES THE FIFTH CASE (RFTA) FOR FREE. It's a 90.6 MB download and if I didn't already have the DS version, I'd totally get this. Hell, I still might.

Edited on by Objection

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Big_A2

It's crazy how cheap it is compared to the AU$30 or so I payed for a pre-owned copy of the DS versions.

Bass_X0

zezhyrule wrote:

Also, these two sprites creeped me out when I was playing PW: TT last night(or should I say this morning). Yes, I get scared easy when it comes to video games.

They are supposed to invoke such feelings. Dahlia is easily the most hateful dispicable character in the whole series. There's a more scary sprite of her but since you didn't mention it, I don't think you're up to that point yet.

zezhyrule

/Spoilers

@TBD: Yes, but the hairstyle wasn't like Maya's. When Pearl channeled Mia, for instance, her hair had the little loopy thingys that Pearl had, but when Maya channeled Dahlia, the hair changed to Dahlia's style, but changed to Maya's color, which made her look like Iris. Unless she just fixed up her hair somehow.

Why am I talking about hair...?

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

JonWahlgren

Big+A2 wrote:

I've never played a PW before so I went for the iPhone version. As far as I can tell it's a pretty straight port of the DS versions in that the two screens are both shown, stacked. I haven't yelled Objection at my phone or anything yet, but I've only gotten through the first case so I don't know if that comes later. It's a great deal for $5, kinda puts the idea of the WiiWare-GBA port to shame.

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

Bass_X0

cnm_nintendo wrote:

Anyone know if there will be another Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney game?

Capcom have moved onto Ghost Trick now.

SherlockHolmes

cnm_nintendo wrote:

Bass+X0 wrote:

Capcom have moved onto Ghost Trick now.

Capcom are finished with Ace Attorney? NOOO!!!

I agree dude. I mean c'mon look at my name.

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.