Forums

Topic: Ace Attorney Series

Posts 101 to 120 of 484

clicketyclick

Apollo Justice is the poor man's Phoenix Wright.

Miles Edgeworth is the rich woman's... you know what, never mind.

Now Playing: Bioshock

JayArr

Phoenix Wright may be coming to WiiWare

How bad ass would that be!?

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

LEGEND_MARIOID

Insta-download if it truly coming to wiiware. Trial and Tribulations was great too btw!

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

theblackdragon

if that's actually happening, i hope it's something new to the series instead of just a port of an existing case. that would be hella-awesome! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Chunky_Droid

I am still yet to play Apollo Justice, I'm finding it hard to find a copy of the third Phoenix Wright title, which I want to play first. WiiWare would be awesome as long as it's new!

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

JayArr

More exciting AA news! There is a Miles Edgeworth: Investigastions demo up on the Nintendo Channel.

Go get some.

theblackdragon

JayArr wrote:

More exciting AA news! There is a Miles Edgeworth: Investigastions demo up on the Nintendo Channel.

Go get some.

OH HECK YEAH

BEST THREAD EVER

LzWinky

You're getting a little too excited there blackdragon

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JayArr

lz2009 wrote:

NO SHE ISN'T! IT'S A NEW AA GAME MAN!

Edited on by JayArr

Noire

JayArr wrote:

Go get some.

Ah sweet, that means even poor people like me can get our OBJECTION! on. Thanks for the heads up, JayArr.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

JayArr wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

NO SHE ISN'T! IT'S A NEW AA GAME MAN!

So? What's your point? It's not like it's fun to play the prosecutor.........................wait............I like that idea! He's guilty!! Why? Because I said so!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

JayArr wrote:

Go get some.

Ah sweet, that means even poor people like me can get our OBJECTION! on. Thanks for the heads up, JayArr.

OBJECTION!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

OBJECTION!!

Your mother didn't have any last night.

Anyways, to make this post not completely worthless, I don't see the demo ( ), but I'll check the Ninty Channel again later.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

JayArr

Uh......sorry. I completely lied to you all about Nintendo Channel. Sorry. I just read demo on the interweb and assumed it was on the Nintendo Channel.

SELF OBJECTION!

Here's the real demo

theblackdragon

mine stopped working when I got to Mr. Portman's Logic, booooooo. dunno if it was the same for everyone else or not, but whatev'. can't wait for this game to hit... and poor Gumshoe, he's always getting into trouble somehow, lol. :3

BEST THREAD EVER

JayArr

Yeah. The case is incomplete. Just gives you just enough of a taste to make you salavate for more. I can't with to get this.

As far the complete DS game. I wonder if you shake your DS real hard, will Edgeworth curl up in a ball and cry? ;3

Edited on by JayArr

Noire

I was able to play the demo through full, and I have to say, I'm really looking forward to this one now. Jeez, does it feel good to poke holes in someone's logic...too bad there wasn't more. Ah well, that's what the release it for.

theblackdragon

JayArr wrote:

As far the complete DS game. I wonder if you shake your DS real hard, will Edgeworth curl up in a ball and cry? ;3

lol, that would be one hilarious easter-egg. :3

BEST THREAD EVER

invmat

theblackdragon wrote:

mine stopped working when I got to Mr. Portman's Logic, booooooo. dunno if it was the same for everyone else or not, but whatev'. can't wait for this game to hit... and poor Gumshoe, he's always getting into trouble somehow, lol. :3

I've tried 2 times, the first time it crashed when I talked to the policeman in the top left corner, the second time when I talked to the policeman in the bottom left corner. I'm so excited, 19 feb is so far away. Almost 100 Days, and the demo keeps crashing, nooooo!!!

invmat

Objection

Only 2 more months until Ace Attorney Investigations (in the US.) Anyone else picking it up on Day 1?

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.