Forums

Topic: A New The World Ends with You?

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Punny

According to the recent issue of Nintendo Power, Tetsuya Nomura, producer of the Nintendo DS masterpiece The World Ends with You, is hinting on making a sequel of it. He says:

"I definately want to make a sequel. I'm very busy working on other titles right now, but when the time is right, I would like to make another installment of The World Ends with You."

Seeing how TWEWY is one of my favorite games I've ever played, I'm hoping Nomura-san's dream (and mine) becomes a reality. What do you guys think?

I'm back (for the moment)!

Noire

Half of me wants this, because The World Ends With You is so fantastic.

The other half of me doesn't want this, because The World Ends With You is so fantastic. D:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

theblackdragon

I'm with Feenie, to be honest. I'd love to have a sequel to TWEWY, but it'd better be as good or better than the original, and that's gonna be a hard act to follow.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TwilightV

It'd likely star a new cast. The only characters I could see return would be Joshua and (maybe) some of the Reapers.

TwilightV

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I hope it's as good as the original. Otherwise I'll be dissapointed. Excpet David Jr. He likes bad games.
Also they better have Shiki return or add in some other hawt chick in her place. Joshua is fine

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

MetalMario

It'll be called The World Begins With Me.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

BleachFan

TWEWY's story wrapped up pretty nicely. Everything was covered with respectable thoroughness. I don't see any room for a sequel (as much as I really, really, really, REALLY want one).

Prove me wrong, Square-Enix, and I will love you forever.

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

LordJumpMad

No thank.......

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Lotice-Paladin

Isn't it hard to find the original as it is?

I keep hearing that it's never in stock in thew UK, a friend of mine (who worked in a GAME store) was requested to ask the manager about it, he just laughed and said there is virtually NO chance of it being in the shops anytime soon.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

SonicMaster

"Masterpiece?" "so fantastic?" heck no.

SonicMaster

Popyman

I'd like a Wii sequel. Wiimote controls one character and the nunchuck the other.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Xkhaoz

I still need to play the first one.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Punny

KirbyMaster wrote:

"Masterpiece?" "so fantastic?" heck no.

Untitled

Xkhaoz wrote:

I still need to play the first one.

Yes, you do!

Edited on by Punny

I'm back (for the moment)!

greenellow

I would probably never get to play it from DIEING OF PURE EXCITEMENT OF THE NEWS OF TWEWY2

Awesome commit goes here

irken004

I'd like a new one. The first game was fairly short, and there is plenty of material to make a sequel with.

Edited on by irken004

Hokori

also it would be for 3DS most likely so yah I would love Noise to pop out at you.

they also said a Luigi's Mansion Sequel because they tried 3D on GCN so it would work hopefully

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

HolyMackerel

I don't think there should be a sequel - it's a great game in its own right and works great as a stand-alone title.

But knowing Square-Enix in recent years, it's gonna happen. Just look at how they've bastardised Final Fantasy VII.

EDIT: Instead of milking a respected and recent title, why don't they bring some of their other DS games to the west? All they need is localisation. Like Sigma Harmonics or Blood of Bahamut. I was looking forward to releases in English but they never happened.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.