Forums

Topic: 999

Posts 1 to 20 of 117

Popyman

I want this game so bad....Here's the flash demo:
http://www.aksysgames.com/999/pages/demo

Anyone have it? Only one GameStop in 100 miles of me has a copy...

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Popyman

That stinks...As soon as I get some Christmas/birthday money, I'm going to order it off Aksys site. It seems like this'll become a pretty rare game VERY quickly,,,

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

CanisWolfred

Popyman wrote:

That stinks...As soon as I get some Christmas/birthday money, I'm going to order it off Aksys site. It seems like this'll become a pretty rare game VERY quickly,,,

Yeah, I'm with ya there.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Joeynator3000

NO SPAAAAAAMMMMIII-, oh right, forgot about this game, lol. Seriously thought that when I saw the title. xD
What kind of game is this again? I remember reading about it somewhere, but kinda seemed "meh" for me...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

CanisWolfred

Last I checked it was an adventure game, but I'll have to look it up again for specifics.

EDIT: It's mostly a Visual Novel style game with text box choices, Mini games, and "Escape" Sections. Sounds pretty cool to me, especially since the story sounds very good.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Popyman

Yeah, but it just goes into great detail of the graphic stuff through descriptions, like a book.

It's content matter and themes are dark and serious, though.

hulklol123456789

Popyman wrote:

Yeah, but it just goes into great detail of the graphic stuff through descriptions, like a book.

It's content matter and themes are dark and serious, though.

Yeah, it has alot of suspence, thats cool.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Birdman

From what I've heard it's a Chunsoft-developed title that actually got localized, and considering Chunsoft's skill with visual novel games (one got a perfect 40/40 from Famitsu), it's probably pretty good.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

blink83

I wanted this but I realized I cant buy had no Idea it would be rated m =( I like pheonix wright games..... Other visual novels to. The esrb descriptions were really bad like the game describes a scene of someone blown up into peices by stomch bomb and says how a chunk of the body laying on floor with some color fluid and gut running out =O and then theirs f-bombs and other words. Also heard it has dark themes like above poster said......

Edited on by blink83

BUY SOMETHIN WILL YA!

HolyMackerel

I have it. In waiting for Christmas, that is. I have a lot of games stored away for Christmas lol.

HolyMackerel

theblackdragon

it's really that rare? the gamestop i usually go to had like five copies when i went last night, lol, and it's all the way out on the edge of town -- the ones closer to the mall and stuff probably had copies too. i'm not really interested at the moment, though -- i'll probably pick it up used or something if i change my mind later :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JayArr

This game looks freaking sweet. I will be getting it sometime soon. As far the M Rating for those interested / concerned .....

Directly from the ESRB's website:
"Content descriptors: Blood, Drug Reference, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Violence

Rating summary:
In this adventure game, players are held captive inside a large ship with eight other characters, and must solve a series of pernicious puzzles in order to escape. Failure to solve the puzzles usually results in death, which is depicted in still images of blood-splattered rooms and dead bodies. Text description usually accompanies the images (e.g., "The hallway . . . was splattered with chunks of torn flesh and dark, red blood"). Some dialogue contains sexual innuendo, such as "It's really hard" and "I might . . . get wet"; a female character wears a revealing outfit, and her breasts occasionally jiggle. During the course of the game, a character jokes that a movie is "pretty enjoyable with a little pot." Words such as "f***," "s***," and "p****" also appear in the game."

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

hulklol123456789

These is like the 2nd M rated game for DS right?

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Popyman

I know of four (including this one). The only one I have is Strange Journey and man is it awesome.

Popyman

^ Yup! =D I need to go back and finish it...I got stuck on something.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.