Forums

Topic: 800 points - for the rest of the year. What would you download?

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

Birdman

TheOneBillyX wrote:

Thanks everybody for their suggestions. Tomorrow is the big D-day for me (I'm oddly excited about fast speed internet). I have narrowed it down to two choices:

"Mario vs Donkey Kong 2"

or

"Aura-Aura Climber" and "Kubos"

I'm going to have to flip a coin.

Rig the coin so you get precipice and Aura-Aura.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

TheOneBillyX

And I chose Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 and I also downloaded an additional 140 stages for the system. That should definitely keep me occupied for the entire year.

Thanks for your help everybody. I'm more then likely going to return in the next few days/weeks asking what games I should include in my next Amazon order.

TheOneBillyX

Starkiller

TheOneBillyX wrote:

And I chose Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 and I also downloaded an additional 140 stages for the system. That should definitely keep me occupied for the entire year.

Thanks for your help everybody. I'm more then likely going to return in the next few days/weeks asking what games I should include in my next Amazon order.

140 stages? How long did that take? lol
btw, that's Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3, not 2.

Edited on by Starkiller

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

TheOneBillyX

Starkiller wrote:

TheOneBillyX wrote:

140 stages? How long did that take? lol
btw, that's Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3, not 2.

Not that long...like 15 or 20 minutes. It was just a hassle to individually tap every individual stage.

Oh and thanks for he correction

Edited on by TheOneBillyX

TheOneBillyX

TwilightV

Actually, it's more like Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 1/2 since the main game is basically the same as 2. I know it's confusing.

TwilightV

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.