Forums

Topic: 7/20/09 NA predictions

Posts 81 to 100 of 115

blackknight77

Next weeks VC prediction is a tough one. It's possible that Smash Bros. or Final Fantasy may be due. But I can't see us getting a C64 game because California games was just released. I also can't see us getting more Sega games like Shinobi or Altered Beast because of the 2 Sega releases today.

My only conclusion is that we will get Final Fight 2 for the SNES next week. Another possibility may be Space Invaders Arcade.

For DSi it has to be Pop Plus

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Cheezy

For DSi I have 700 points and I just need a new game to play. So please, make it something good...

Who Are You?

minial100

theblackdragon wrote:

@TheEmulationZones: If Nintendo had really said 'August 3rd' at E3, how come no one reported it? Why would they say 'Summer 2009' in their big press conference and then change their minds all of a sudden later on at the same show? And worse yet, why are you the only one to bring this news to the masses, as opposed to any of the other big websites that had representatives at E3 and who (big surprise here) are not reporting the same date? You are guessing, dude, and your guess is as good as any of ours; please stop parroting your 'inside news' as absolute truth.

FINALLY SOMEONE TOLD HIM!!

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@theblackdragon lol you tell him!
@theemulationzones if you tell us your source mayeb we'll belive you...maybe
I really hope pop plus solo comes out and maybe they didnt say on nintendo channel because they would like to surprise us but knowing NoA probally not

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

kcchiefsfan81

Final Fight 2, at least I hope.

Playstation Network: kcchiefsfan81

Nintendo Network ID: kcchiefsfan

Cheezy

He's mentioned his source several times, he says his friends' dad works at Nintendo or something.

Who Are You?

SSBFan_12

minial100 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

@TheEmulationZones: If Nintendo had really said 'August 3rd' at E3, how come no one reported it? Why would they say 'Summer 2009' in their big press conference and then change their minds all of a sudden later on at the same show? And worse yet, why are you the only one to bring this news to the masses, as opposed to any of the other big websites that had representatives at E3 and who (big surprise here) are not reporting the same date? You are guessing, dude, and your guess is as good as any of ours; please stop parroting your 'inside news' as absolute truth.

FINALLY SOMEONE TOLD HIM!!

Didn't he say a few weeks ago that he knows someone at NoE and his videoes so far are all correct.

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I'll belive him when his predictions come true.
Well its almost monday whats for dsiware tommrorow theemulationzones?!?! accoriding to wikipedia (which is always wrong) pop plus solo comes out tommrorow

God loves you

IndianDan

I will be very happy with Flipnote Studio, Cause Of a friend who had cancer at age 10 died July 10th and his mother died July 8th from Cancer. And what not. If you want to see what i mean. http://www.superryan.blogspot.com will confirm this as well. Also my site will be closing after the application is live on the DSi.

thank you
Daniel Quinn

Daniel Quinn,
http://www.nintendowiiulimited.com/wp4

theblackdragon

SSBFan+12 wrote:

Didn't he say a few weeks ago that he knows someone at NoE and his videoes so far are all correct.

He said a while back that it was the father of a friend of his, and so what if he's been right so far -- wasn't he saying that we'd be getting Kubos/Nalaku on the 13th? I don't care what dates he keeps repeating over and over; there's no way to know if he's telling the truth about all this or not because he's been asked over and over for proof and has not provided anything. No offense, but I don't believe some random kid on the internet when he says that he's got a friend whose dad is dropping dates that haven't reached any video game news websites yet, especially when Nintendo has taken action against companies for attempting to provide dates before release on their own games without permission (which I seriously doubt this guy would even have if he actually existed).

Also, he is spreading misinformation by saying that Nintendo said at E3 that Flipnote Studio would be released in both North America and Europe on those dates. Cammie said (and I quote): "Today, we can announce this simple movie-maker, called ... That's all she said! Nothing about Europe at all... we can assume they'll get it around the same time as NA, sure, but there's nothing definite at all yet... and certainly not any specific dates!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

LOL. everyone should just calm down. TheEmulationZones can say dates whenever he wants and no one is forcing you to belive him. lets just make predictions like the topic says we r supposed to do. we will all know soon enough if he is true anyways so dont worry be happy!!!

God loves you

warioswoods

@IndianDan

I am deeply perplexed by you post; pardon, but what on earth is the connection between unfortunate deaths from cancer and Flipnote Studio?

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

SSBFan_12

theblackdragon wrote:

SSBFan+12 wrote:

He said a while back that it was the father of a friend of his, and so what if he's been right so far -- wasn't he saying that we'd be getting Kubos/Nalaku on the 13th? I don't care what dates he keeps repeating over and over; there's no way to know if he's telling the truth about all this or not because he's been asked over and over for proof and has not provided anything. No offense, but I don't believe some random kid on the internet when he says that he's got a friend whose dad is dropping dates that haven't reached any video game news websites yet, especially when Nintendo has taken action against companies for attempting to provide dates before release on their own games without permission (which I seriously doubt this guy would even have if he actually existed).

Also, he is spreading misinformation by saying that Nintendo said at E3 that Flipnote Studio would be released in both North America and Europe on those dates. Cammie said (and I quote): "Today, we can announce this simple movie-maker, called ... That's all she said! Nothing about Europe at all... we can assume they'll get it around the same time as NA, sure, but there's nothing definite at all yet... and certainly not any specific dates!

well First of all nintendo lies most of the time now a-days and second, Somebody from nintendo could of spilled the beans on it and it was only on whatever website he goes to.

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

retired_account

FF: Darklord is coming out. I'm hoping for Three Musketeers or Cave Story, but that won't happen.

For the VC, I think Final Fantasy 1 or 4 is a solid guess, considering a WiiWare FF is being released.

retired_account

SonicMaster

Wikipedia says Pop Plus Solo and KuBos are coming out tomorrow.

SonicMaster

Hardy83

LOL why would anyone in their wildest beliefs think that Wikipedia has accurate information in regards to release dates that haven't been officially announced?

Hardy83

KnucklesSonic8

Hey SonicMaster.

And yeah, that's the same source that said Bang Attack was coming weeks back and look, it's still not here. Frankly, that's not a bad thing. Don't even consider it to be a reliable source.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

SonicMaster

Hey KnucklesSonic8 racing on mkds, so don't have much time to post

SonicMaster

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.