Topic: 7/20/09 NA predictions

Posts 1 to 20 of 115

Kenny

VC Super Smash Bros., Super Mario Kart,Random Crap
WW Tails of monkey island,Nxyquist
DsiWare Artstyle kubos, pop plus solo,uno

Kenny

aoeder

My guess is either KuBoS or Pop Plus Solo. Or BOTH!

aoeder

ToadFan

VC Super Smash Bros.
WW ?????
Dsi UNO , Art Style Kubos , Pop Plus Solo

ToadFan

Hardy83

Art Style NEMREM and Sudoku 50! for Beginners.

Possibly not the NEMREM game, just the Sudoku game.

Hardy83

Kenny

didnt think about sudoku that has a good chance not that i want it

Kenny

TheEmulationZones

Sudoku comes 27'th And why the hell u start this topic?! Just guys just had an update...

Told You So!

SSBFan_12

VC: some crap (not SSB!!)
WW: FFCC:MLaaDL, PictureBook Games: A Pop-Up Adventure, Copter Crisis
DW: Art Style: Kubos

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

Cheezy

I'm starting to lose all hope that Smash Bros. will be released here at all

Who Are You?

Grumble

Anything's better than what we got today! (7/13) LOL ANYTHING!!! I'll take a Brain Age clock over this!! But yeah, Pop Plus Solo, Uno, Kubos... want them all!

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Metang

I'm hoping for SSB and KUBOS. Not predicting, just hoping. And I think I might have something to back it up. Can anyone tell me when SSB was originally released here in the US?

Images speak louder than words.
YouTube: TheLegendaryPirate
Email: e.&...

@ballistikboy
what do you mean? Pulseman and incoming look pretty good (especially pulseman).

SonicMaster

Metang

ballistikboy wrote:

Anything's better than what we got today! (7/13) LOL ANYTHING!!! I'll take a Brain Age clock over this!! But yeah, Pop Plus Solo, Uno, Kubos... want them all!

Er, Pulseman...

I checked some source for SSB's original release date, but it was April 1999. So my theory was incorrect. I guess I'll just have to be blindly optimistic.

WW: Random Crap
VC: Random Crap
DSi: Random Crap

Okay, I guess I'm being a little hard on nintendo. I'm just getting tired of people saying that we'll get loads of great games we've been waiting for all at once. Nintendo's spreading them out for a reason, and no amount of wishful thinkning will change that.

Edited on by Curt

You shouldn't have done that.

im hopng sooo mcuh for pop plus solo i have been waiting for it the moment i heard about it

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

blackknight77

Next weeks VC prediction is a tough one. It's possible that Smash Bros. or Final Fantasy may be due. But I can't see us getting a C64 game because California games was just released. I also can't see us getting more Sega games like Shinobi or Altered Beast because of the 2 Sega releases today.

My only conclusion is that we will get Final Fight 2 for the SNES next week.

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Cheezy

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

im hopng sooo mcuh for pop plus solo i have been waiting for it the moment i heard about it

It could happent, both that and Pop+. It makes sense. Either next week or the 27th with Sudoku VC and WiiWare however are just open for debate, though...

Who Are You?

Kenji510

All i want is the artstyle KuBos, NEMREM and Pop+Solo and thats it and ill be happy and satisfied too!

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.