Forums

Topic: 2 DSi's connected to Club Nintendo?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Shane904

If I have 2 DSi's connected to my Club Nintendo account, do I get points for both systems? And what about DSiWare bought before then, do I get the surveys for those too?

Shane904

theblackdragon

Yes, you'll get points for both systems -- you'll have to make another account for the other system, though, and link them as a 'family' in order to combine your point totals across both systems. You should get the post-play surveys for your already-downloaded DSiWare in your account within a week or two once everything's linked up. If they don't show up, i believe there's something in the FAQ about getting in contact with Nintendo to rectify that. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

sykotek

I kind of doubt it. I think you're outta luck for the games you've already bought. I never got surveys for all the Wiiware and Virtual Console titles I purchased prior to linking up my Wii with Club Nintendo. The reason I joined the club and added my Wii was when I was given a notice by the DSi shop when I first bought my DSi. I don't think you get points for the 2nd DSi also, at least, I don't remember getting any.

I just noticed theblackdragon's post, but I checked my account and I never got points for my 2nd DSi or any post play surveys for games prior to joining Club Nintendo. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Edited on by sykotek

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Shane904

theblackdragon wrote:

Yes, you'll get points for both systems -- you'll have to make another account for the other system, though, and link them as a 'family' in order to combine your point totals across both systems. You should get the post-play surveys for your already-downloaded DSiWare in your account within a week or two once everything's linked up. If they don't show up, i believe there's something in the FAQ about getting in contact with Nintendo to rectify that. :3

Well... I just registered it before you said it. If I unlink them and relink it to another account, will that work?

Shane904

theblackdragon

@sykotek: if your surveys haven't shown up in your account, check out this link (the 'I've linked my Club Nintendo profile...' section is what you want to read).

@sak: i have no idea, man -- i thought you could only have one CN username linked to one DSi, not two. you may want to ask your question on Nintendo's support forums to get a better answer. good luck with whatever you try, though, lol.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

sykotek

Ah, I see it, thanks. I'll have to e-mail them and hassle them about it, but will probably wait until after I receive my next Platinum or Gold reward, whichever's better. Good to know though, thanks theblackdragon!

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

sonic_brawler95

Sorry to take your topic from you, but is there a way to transfer dsiware to another DSi using club nintendo? Or DSi points that are already on a DSi

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.