Forums

Topic: 101 Pinball World

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

grumblegrumble

So who has downloaded this and what did you think? Is it worth the $4.99 price tag? I'm thinking of getting it but not sure. I'm getting Zen Pinball next week and have enough for this one right now... Give us your impressions!

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

Eel

NintendoLife gave it a 1/10.
But I haven't played it myself so I can't tell you if it is as bad as it seems to be.

I know I enjoy 1001 brickbusters but this one seems just bad.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

grumblegrumble

Oh wow!! That's a very low score! haha... I think I'll just get Zen Pinball instead unless I hear otherwise. One member had an okay review of it recently but I haven't heard anyone else talk about it much.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

Eel

Actually the review for this game is filled with small "zen pinball is great" hints here and there. I guess you should buy it if you want to.

Bloop.

grumblegrumble

I think I'll save my money for something else. I'm already getting Zen Pinball today.

Eel

Oh that's what I meant, "I guess you should buy it (zen pinball) if you want to". I'm not too good at pinball but I hope you enjoy the game.

Bloop.

grumblegrumble

Ok. I got Zen Pinball and I'm loving it! I'm glad I opted not to get this one. Anyone got this and liked it? Doesn't seem like it.

Freelance

I've not bought it myself but one of my friends did and he hated it. I could tell it would be bad when I saw the trailer.

Freelance

Philip_J_Reed

Last time I checked it was holding steady at an impressive average of 1 star.

Now it's up to two stars, but only five votes. I honestly feel that most people who bought this game gave up on it long before they hit an hour and were allowed to rate it.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Undead_terror

i didnt buy it but the game is about crappy table top pinball machines which theres 1 or 2 things to hit and the game is not different from crazy pinball which is another crap game

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ejamer

Personally, I'd rather have a small number of great pinball tables than a large number of poor (or even mediocre) ones. At least, that was the justification when I bought Zen Pinball instead of 101 Pinball World or The Ancients Beckon. Zen Pinball ended up being one of the most enjoyable games I've grabbed in years, so take that for what it's worth.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.