Forums

Topic: 100 point DSiWare apps?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Monix2598

I had 1000 nintendo points so i bought dracula undead awakening (500), spotto (200), and aura-aura climber and i was left with 100 unspendable nintendo points. so does anyone think there should be 100 point apps? stuff like animal crossing calculator, animal crossing clock, mario calculator, and mario clock should of been 100 points on dsiware. or possibly additional game add ons like extra levels for games like aura- aura climber and M VS.DK 3 or something like that. so does anyone agree

Monix2598

Mascotty

Nintendo probably won't make 100 point games for guys in your situation. "Why?" you ask. Well, when you have money and nothing cheap enough to spend it on, you feel the need to not waste that mere 100 points(which is really only a dollar). Instead, you feel compelled to buy more points so you aren't left with that 100 point crap. Its an endless cycle, Nintendo likes to make money, just buy some more points and move on.

Edited on by Mascotty

Mascotty

moomoo

MoFaJo wrote:

Nintendo probably won't make 100 point games for guys in your situation. "Why?" you ask. Well, when you have money and nothing cheap enough to spend it on, you feel the need to not waste that mere 100 points(which is really only a dollar). Instead, you feel compelled to buy more points so you aren't left with that 100 point crap. Its an endless cycle, Nintendo likes to make money, just buy some more points and move on.

Nintendo is made up of genius business men, and it is proven in this post.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

invmat

Well, maybe they will make a 100 point app that lets you turn off the system without touching the power button. Mmmm, nice quality for its price, especially if you compare it with other DsiWare games.

invmat

Starkiller

That's a little... ridiculously cheap. 200 points is generous enough as it is.

Edited on by Starkiller

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

y2josh

I don't know how Nintendo gets paid for DSiWare apps, but I would say if there was a 100 point app the developer might as well just give it away for free after Nintendo takes their share.

y2josh

Oregano

It'd be nice but we don't know the size of the population that regularly buys DSiware so it might not be able to justify the work. A few developers have commented that on the App store if you don't hit it big you can't make much money and that's why there is a desperate price war on there.

Nintendo has a more regulated, structure format which has both benefits and downsides.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.