Forums

Topic: Welcome to our new Moderators!

Posts 81 to 100 of 100

theblackdragon

Big-Daddy wrote:

Geez, wheres @theblackdragon when you need her?

You have no idea how hard it is to not ban people who ask this question.

Seriously. Knock it off.

In other news, i've banned the troll and purged his content. Hopefully you all paid attention to Raylax instead of making a huge confusing mess of replies to that person.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

@theblackdragon: For some reason when Big-Daddy said that I pictured it like in a comic book lol. Than I pictured a top hat wearing gentleman cat in a cape coming to the rescue. I think TBD needs her own comic series about patrolling the dark corners of the NL forums and keeping our forums safe from trolls with the all mighty banhammer. Lol

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

Tasuki wrote:

@theblackdragon: For some reason when Big-Daddy said that I pictured it like in a comic book lol. Than I pictured a top hat wearing gentleman cat in a cape coming to the rescue. I think TBD needs her own comic series about patrolling the dark corners of the NL forums and keeping our forums safe from trolls with the all mighty banhammer. Lol

I can think of the theme song already....TBD F*** YEAH, COMING AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHER F***ING DAY YEAH! trolls your game is through...[the song has now ended due to lots of profanity and copyright]

Edited on by Undead_terror

Dark-Luigi

theblackdragon wrote:

Big-Daddy wrote:

Geez, wheres @theblackdragon when you need her?

You have no idea how hard it is to not ban people who ask this question.

Seriously. Knock it off.

In other news, i've banned the troll and purged his content. Hopefully you all paid attention to Raylax instead of making a huge confusing mess of replies to that person.

I am very sorry. I had no idea that would make you mad. I promise that I have learned my lesson and will never ask something like that ever again.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

k8sMum

what's a mum to do? i am not an evil duck. i am not a ferocious dragon. i need to up my image. seriously.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

Dark-Luigi

k8sMum wrote:

what's a mum to do? i am not an evil duck. i am not a ferocious dragon. i need to up my image. seriously.

Untitled I saw a doctor on your avatar and came up with this.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

k8sMum

thanks to all of you for not going with Bad Horse.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

theblackdragon

oh come on, Bad Horse is awesome
i want a singing chorus to announce my every e-mail to people~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Pixelrobin

I suppose I could never become a mod after some rather embarrassing incidents. But the mods (ahemTBDahem) cleared it all up. I owe many thanks to all of you. Congrats new mods. I hope you will help well with continuing the site a great place for everyone.

Edited on by Pixelrobin

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Klimbatize

If you guys see an obvious troll spamming up multiple threads (like what happened this morning), don't respond to them. You wind up looking stupider than the obvious troll. Report and move on. When they get no attention, trolls shut up and leave.

And anyone who whines about the moderating on this site is insane. One of the cleanest and well-kept forums I've ever seen, particularly considering its size.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

theblackdragon

CaptainSquid wrote:

k8sMum wrote:

thanks to all of you for not going with Bad Horse.

I take it no Captain Banhammer then?

why didn't i think of that D:
you win D: D: D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TheLZdragon

MetallicDonkey wrote:

If you guys see an obvious troll spamming up multiple threads (like what happened this morning), don't respond to them. You wind up looking stupider than the obvious troll. Report and move on. When they get no attention, trolls shut up and leave.

And anyone who whines about the moderating on this site is insane. One of the cleanest and well-kept forums I've ever seen, particularly considering its size.

Righto! Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Edited on by TheLZdragon

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Eeveeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

k8sMum

theblackdragon wrote:

oh come on, Bad Horse is awesome
i want a singing chorus to announce my every e-mail to people~

nph is proving a little pricy, but i am in talks with nathan fillion. my hubby is not too happy, but i have told him to suck it up: this is about me, not him, and i am willing to make any sacrifice, no matter how distasteful i may find it, for my new image.

Edited on by k8sMum

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic