Forums

Topic: So, You Can Now Ignore Users

Posts 201 to 213 of 213

Yosheel

You should have a link to your ignore list in your account menu.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DavidVilla

Good feature. I still want a PM system

DavidVilla

Spoony_Tech

@antdickens Thanks, I've gone crazy trying to figure out why I would see an email from a topic but when I went there it was as if the person deleted it. I soon found out I was ignoring them by accident.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

subpopz

@antdickens I've started seeing reply @ tags and quotes in the forums of a user on my ignore list, where I don't recall seeing them before. The people tagging this person are not mods. Is that intended? I thought the ignore filtered quotes and reply tags as well?.
As far as I can tell, this is how it works in comment sections as I don't recall seeing reply tags (unless no one is reply tagging them).

Edited on by subpopz

Switch - Torna: The Golden Country, Sonic Mania, Paladins, NES Online (Dr. Mario only)
3DS -
PC - Nier: Automata, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat XL

Switch FC : SW-1091-9839-4896

Aiodensghost

@Undead_terror Hello, Skeletor!! Should I bring Heman and Shira to the party?

Aiodensghost
Linkin Park fan, Terraria player, Console/handheld repair
"If you think you know everything, how do you PRAISE THE SUN?" Dork Souls 3 animation

3DS Friend Code: 2123-1817-7624 | My Nintendo: Sorroe | Nintendo Network ID: Crysis9 | Twitter:

Aiodensghost

@Undead_terror EAT THE PINEAPPLE PIZZA!!! It doesn't taste as bad as it looks, it actually tastes realy good!

Aiodensghost
Linkin Park fan, Terraria player, Console/handheld repair
"If you think you know everything, how do you PRAISE THE SUN?" Dork Souls 3 animation

3DS Friend Code: 2123-1817-7624 | My Nintendo: Sorroe | Nintendo Network ID: Crysis9 | Twitter:

antdickens

@Maxz thanks for spotting this bug; I've now made it consistent at least. If someone mentions you AND also mentions someone you ignore you will now no longer get a notification OR see the post on the site. Before we had an issue where it was sending the notification but not letting you see it.

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

antdickens

@subpopz hey, sorry for the delay man. Yeah, it's currently inconsistent. On article comments, if someone mentions you AND someone you ignore, then you won't see it or get the notification (see above). Where-as on the forums, we only ignore posts when it's from an author you ignore. To be honest I'm not sure which way is better and can see pros/cons each way. Does anyone have any further thoughts on which we should adopt site wide?

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

isturbo1984

Ah, the good 'ol "Can't mentally handle other peoples' opinions" button.

C_T_P

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic