Forums

Topic: So, You Can Now Ignore Users

Posts 101 to 120 of 473

AlexSays

antdickens wrote:

lol.

In other news, the feature has been used about 300 times now, so seems popular. The most ignored user has been ignored 34 times, more than double the next most ignored. Interesting stuff.

I figured I'd be at least 3x the next closest person

AlexSays

erv

I can't ignore me...

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

DefHalan

Wow, can't believe I have been ignored that much.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Ryu_Niiyama

DefHalan wrote:

how would you even know?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Spoony_Tech

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

how would you even know?

Pretty sure he was joking that he was the one Ant was talking about. I'm pretty sure we all know who the real one really is....

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

@Spoony_Tech I was joking as well ...I guess I'm going to have to start using elcor speak. lol. (mildly serious) I'm pretty sure I added to that count of how many ignored the most ignored person as that was the first thing I did. The comments sections are still quite easy to follow for me.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Spoony_Tech

I'm happy to know that I'm not being ignored by the important people! 😝

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ThomGee

I think we need a ranking of the most ignored people. Though of course no one's ignored me...right guys? Right!

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

LzWinky

Tasuki wrote:

It's about time I can ignore that smelly old @TheLZdragon. Been waiting years for that.

My star says otherwise though

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Well, you could ignore NL mods by adding them to the list while on pushsquare... Not sure if that was fixed already, but it was possible.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

You can't ignore admins!

You can see my pretty face every where you go!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

I'm still ignoring @TheLZdragon since he wants THESE kangaroo somepie to notice him, thankfully i'm toooo busy ignoring myself!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SLIGEACH_EIRE

@Undead_terror @TheLZdragon @theblackdragon @antdickens @Joeynator3000 @Meowpheel

Why is this user allowed to constantly harass me?

https://www.nintendolife.com/users/PanurgeJr/comments

@gcunit told him to stop.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/04/reggie_fils-aime_dis...

I have no interest in this user, I don't reply to him. I hit the report like we're told to do but nothing is done about them. If someone's going to constantly lie and throw abuse at me, I've got a right to defend myself especially when nothing's done about it.

This being the latest example.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/nintendo_uks_online_...

I reported the comments numerous times, gave it a couple of days and still nothing has happened. I just want them to leave me alone, not banned, just left alone. I'm writing this here, well because it's the only way some action might happen as reporting it does nothing. Thanks.

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic