Forums

Topic: Server Outage 30th Sept 2014

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

Joeynator3000

CaviarMeths wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Can't even remember what I posted yesterday. >.>

You posted nothing yesterday.

:3

Yeah I did. lol

Pokemon Stream Clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZmNX5mNuNc

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

Yoshi

Xiao_Pai wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Can't even remember what I posted yesterday. >.>

You posted nothing yesterday.

:3

Yeah I did. lol

Pics or it didn't happen.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Joeynator3000

brewsky wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Can't even remember what I posted yesterday. >.>

You posted nothing yesterday.

:3

Yeah I did. lol

Pics or it didn't happen.

brings out an axe >.>

Pokemon Stream Clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZmNX5mNuNc

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

Klimbatize

So that post where I just quoted someone and wrote "This" is gone forever?

/me kicks dirt!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

CaviarMeths

Klimbatize wrote:

So that post where I just quoted someone and wrote "This" is gone forever?

/me kicks dirt!

^

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic