Showing 1 to 20 of 65
1. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 17:44 BST
The new episode of the Nintendo Life podcast is going to be available to download tomorrow, but before we upload it we'd like your thoughts on this question:
What was your favourite game released for WiiWare, Virtual Console or DSiWare this month, and why?
Give us a call on +44 (0)20 8144 8216, or use Skype to contact the username nintendolife and leave a free voicemail message. The best ones will be included in the podcast tomorrow so be sure to leave your username along with your thoughts!
Edited on Sun 28th June, 2009 @ 17:47 by James
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
2. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 18:41 BST
I don't understand the point of wasting money to call. Why can't we just say here?
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
3. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 18:41 BST
Because that doesn't sound as good in a podcast.
4. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 18:54 BST
Bit more notice n' I coulda helped, soz. Got a jam-packed evening and haven't a clue where my headset is
Look forward to listening though.
5. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 19:45 BST
why dont we just say here then you can just read our responses? first off i dont want to pay to call n secondly, i dont want to hear my congested voice on the podcast xD
PSN ID: MixedMajikWii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendolife.com/chat
6. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 19:54 BST
Remember folks, Skype is free.
7. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:00 BST
just got skype. I'm ready to roll
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
8. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:13 BST
9. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:16 BST
I would consider it,but how do I make an international call? I have never suceeded in making one before.Perhaps Corbie's number would be a substitute number for Americans?
10. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:16 BST
Download Skype, friend. It's free for the program and free to place a call.
11. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:20 BST
well, I did it. I hope it worked...I've never used Skype before.
12. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:27 BST
I do not have a computer microphone.
13. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:30 BST
Jeepers. Well, yeah, you'll need Corbie's cell phone number then.
14. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 22:17 BST
@ ProsodyAh, I didn't realize our voice messages would be played on the podcast itself. Doh. Nevermind!
15. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 22:52 BST
Thanks to those who did record a voicemail - the new episode is available now on the main page!
16. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 23:02 BST
Aw, I just finished downloading Skype.
17. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 23:07 BST
18. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 23:22 BST
I called the USA number and I got it was incorrect,what's going on? I would like to see the number in text also.
19. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 00:02 BST
I called EVERY Nintendo Life phone number,and I'm getting the same problem. Help,please?
20. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 00:05 BST
I just grabbed Skype. How is it? Does it work well. I have an interview coming up where the developers want to use Skype. I've never used it before.
Plain old gamer :)
Sorry, this topic has been locked.