Showing 1 to 20 of 65
1. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 17:44 BST
The new episode of the Nintendo Life podcast is going to be available to download tomorrow, but before we upload it we'd like your thoughts on this question:
What was your favourite game released for WiiWare, Virtual Console or DSiWare this month, and why?
Give us a call on +44 (0)20 8144 8216, or use Skype to contact the username nintendolife and leave a free voicemail message. The best ones will be included in the podcast tomorrow so be sure to leave your username along with your thoughts!
Edited on Sun 28th June, 2009 @ 17:47 by James
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
2. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 18:41 BST
I don't understand the point of wasting money to call. Why can't we just say here?
Loose your heart like a clumsy bell.
3. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 18:41 BST
Because that doesn't sound as good in a podcast.
4. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 18:54 BST
Bit more notice n' I coulda helped, soz. Got a jam-packed evening and haven't a clue where my headset is
Look forward to listening though.
5. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 19:45 BST
why dont we just say here then you can just read our responses? first off i dont want to pay to call n secondly, i dont want to hear my congested voice on the podcast xD
PSN ID: MixedMajikWii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendolife.com/chat
6. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 19:54 BST
Remember folks, Skype is free.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my new blog
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
7. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:00 BST
just got skype. I'm ready to roll
Wii Friend Code 8374 5861 5332 3075
PSN ID: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
Super Smash Bros. Brawl code 0088-0142-8986 (Caleb)
Goldeneye 007 4603-4818-2293 ([NL] Viper 04) NL Clan's Official Website
8. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:13 BST
9. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:16 BST
I would consider it,but how do I make an international call? I have never suceeded in making one before.Perhaps Corbie's number would be a substitute number for Americans?
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [12:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
10. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:16 BST
Download Skype, friend. It's free for the program and free to place a call.
11. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:20 BST
well, I did it. I hope it worked...I've never used Skype before.
12. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:27 BST
I do not have a computer microphone.
13. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 20:30 BST
Jeepers. Well, yeah, you'll need Corbie's cell phone number then.
14. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 22:17 BST
@ ProsodyAh, I didn't realize our voice messages would be played on the podcast itself. Doh. Nevermind!
15. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 22:52 BST
Thanks to those who did record a voicemail - the new episode is available now on the main page!
16. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 23:02 BST
Aw, I just finished downloading Skype.
17. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 23:07 BST
18. Posted: Sun 28th Jun 2009 23:22 BST
I called the USA number and I got it was incorrect,what's going on? I would like to see the number in text also.
19. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 00:02 BST
I called EVERY Nintendo Life phone number,and I'm getting the same problem. Help,please?
20. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 00:05 BST
I just grabbed Skype. How is it? Does it work well. I have an interview coming up where the developers want to use Skype. I've never used it before.
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
Sorry, this topic has been locked.