Showing 41 to 60 of 104
41. Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010 13:50 GMT
Haha check out mine!
42. Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010 14:56 GMT
@Pingas: Looks like he's having a panic attack...
"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."
43. Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010 17:19 GMT
I'm sticking with static avatars. I love mah Technosqueak :3
ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked
Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai
44. Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010 17:26 GMT
All these animated avatars are driving me nuts! Especially when they are some obscure reference to a video game that barely anyone knows.....
Edited on Tue 23rd February, 2010 @ 17:33 by JayArr
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
45. Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010 17:28 GMT
Seriously dude, wtf is it?!?! D:
46. Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010 17:34 GMT
@Machu - LOL
47. Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010 17:51 GMT
@JayArr Yay! I love the blue badger! Ok he is kinda strange, but he always brings back memories of the first ace attorney game. It was the best!
48. Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010 17:52 GMT
I like the Vulpix, super peach!
Just let it happen.
Nintendo Network ID: Percentful
49. Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010 17:56 GMT
Thank you! I was originally trying to find an animated image peach, but ninetails is my favorite pokemon sooo.... I just couldn't help but use the vulpix one.
50. Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010 19:28 GMT
Finally managed to get my brother to make this gif. It's very nice.
Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25
51. Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010 19:41 GMT
Nice avatar, Link-Hero!
52. Posted: Sun 28th Feb 2010 05:46 GMT
I searched hard, but finally found one for me, too bad the RKOs are heavier than the 64kb limit
Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter: tripunktoj
53. Posted: Sun 28th Feb 2010 06:39 GMT
Samus go Boom Boom.
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
54. Posted: Sun 28th Feb 2010 06:42 GMT
The Pie O' Bob be watching you...
55. Posted: Sun 28th Feb 2010 06:45 GMT
This was one of my favorite games on the SNES so when I saw it I had to use it.
Flandre Scarlet, she's cute, she's colorful, she can blow up entire cities, she's also a vampire. Start running sparklepants.
56. Posted: Sun 28th Feb 2010 07:44 GMT
Aviator wrote:Samus go Boom Boom.Nice!
Oh my God! HES ALIVE IN THE PIE!
57. Posted: Sun 28th Feb 2010 07:56 GMT
Am I the only person who wishes we'd stayed animation free?
What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!
58. Posted: Mon 1st Mar 2010 10:26 GMT
Nope. I prefered the place sans-animation, too D:Not that it makes NL any less awesome
Also; @Nintendo Life staff: Now that we have animated avatars, you should totally do that "so i herd u liek mudkipz" avatar-change prank dA pulled a while ago.
59. Posted: Wed 10th Mar 2010 09:05 GMT
@Aviator: Nice one; I actually made that same icon when I made my current one, but I haven't put it to use...
60. Posted: Thu 11th Mar 2010 18:35 GMT
Chomp chomp chomp.