Forums

Topic: Marth Villager and WFT

Posts 201 to 220 of 221

SheldonRandoms

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

FFS..

FinalFantasySeven? You gonna play that with Rosie?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mario_TehPlumber

Its a stupid fanfic one of the most dumbest things ever.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

SheldonRandoms

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Its a stupid fanfic one of the most dumbest things ever.

How can it be a fanfic if it's the troof though?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

bro2dragons wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

He just wants everyone to make pics of his wife (of all sorts) so he will never be lonely when they they aren't with each other.

I want to thank everyone who makes pictures of my wife! I love her too much, I would panic if we don't see each other for over a hour, I think you guys are swell for taking my feelings with respect, you guys are awesome!

Np prob dood, we are glad that we can help you!

Just to thank you all for how supportive you've been, I've made a decision.

FREE ROSALINA AMIIBOS FOR EVERYONE!

Untitled

Wow! Thanks, so much, @Mario_TehPlumber!

Man this is a swell guy! how can he be even sweller?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Mario_TehPlumber

Lol, how can someone be with a make believe hentai character. I am not married to Rosalina and thats not where baby Rosalina came from stop being dumb.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

LaserdiscGal

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Lol, how can someone be with a make believe hentai character. I am not married to Rosalina and thats not where baby Rosalina came from stop being dumb.

Untitled

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

SheldonRandoms

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

I just called the Stork, and boy did he give me some news ;3

Undead_terror

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Lol, I'm so glad to be with Rosia. I am married to Rosalina and ...baby Rosalina might be coming around the corner...Untitled.

Untitled CONGRATS MAN! what are you planning on calling her!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

shaneoh

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

I just called the Stork, and boy did he give me some news ;3

Sorry I forgot, Baby Rosie is the second child, Waluigi is the third

Oooh sorry, spoilers.

Edited on by shaneoh

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

JunkosBoobies

Undead_terror wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Thought I'd join in on the trend. You're welcome.

We welcome all fans of this lovers story, I became such a fan today, this is just such a amazing story! I WANT A MOVIE!!!!!!

Then we need a sequel, and then more sequels...then, eventually: MTP x Rosie: The Movie: The Vidya Gaem: Platinum Version Solid Chronicles EmblemBound 25, Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series and Knuckles, only on Wii U.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Undead_terror

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Thought I'd join in on the trend. You're welcome.

We welcome all fans of this lovers story, I became such a fan today, this is just such a amazing story! I WANT A MOVIE!!!!!!

Then we need a sequel, and then more sequels...then, eventually: MTP x Rosie: The Movie: The Vidya Gaem: Platinum Version Solid Chronicles EmblemBound 25, Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series and Knuckles, only on Wii U.

420/10 would watch.

Mario_TehPlumber

There isn't going to be any of that crap. Stop it already.

SheldonRandoms

STOP! IN THE NAMMMME OF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!

LaserdiscGal

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

We'll stop when you leave the forums.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

TeeJay

SheldonRandoms wrote:

STOP! IN THE NAMMMME OF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!

BEFORE YOU BREAK THEIR HEAAAAARTS

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

BearHunger

Pokefraker wrote:

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

We'll stop when you leave the forums.

Clearly that will be a very dark day for Nintendo Life.

Edited on by BearHunger

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

Undead_terror

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Dang, I am running out of money from buying my wifes merchandise, I might not have enough to pay for the movies budget

No worries man! we will all chip in to see this movie goes to plan, we all want this dream of yours to come true! just point to the galaxy above and hope! we will all help out!

Mario_TehPlumber

I will never leave the forums lol I lurk day in and out. This Rosalina nonsense though needs to stop.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.