• Toad

Splatoon Series:

• Inkling Boy
  • Inkling Girl
  • Inkling Squid

Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Series:

• 30th Anniversary Mario - Classic Color new

Total amiibo: 45/62

Quite the interesting day I had on the 11th. I had only intended on getting Bowser Jr. and the Classic Mario amiibo. Luckily, I managed to get the last Classic Mario and there were plenty of Bowser Jr. amiibo leftover. I was contemplating getting either Zero Suit Samus or Pikmin & Olimar but I didn't have enough to get Ganondorf; but, thanks to my sister, she bought me Zero Suit so I was able to get all 3 . I would have looked for the Modern Colors but I didn't realize that it came with the special edition Super Mario Maker. Oh well. Dr. Mario we had Pre-Ordered online just in case we didn't get one but oddly enough the Target in my town had over 20 Dr. Mario amiibo the next day, (and 6 as of yesterday) so I was pretty surprised. Mind you, this is the Target that had only gotten 2 Jigglypuff amiibo which were snagged by one person. I am at least glad that they are working out the stock issues and most people can get the amiibo they were looking for.I also got the retro 3 pack today after a long and tedious morning. I really like Game & Watch's amiibo. I'll most likely keep him in his default pose but I love the interchangeable poses, (mostly the 9 hammer). The Duck Hunt and R.O.B. are also really nice. R.O.B. was a lot bigger then I though he'd be but he was also a lot lighter. Now the main issue becomes where to put the rest that I'll get since I am running out of room to place them on my shelf. I'm sure I'll figure something out eventually. I am not to interested in collecting the amiibo cards. I haven't really played an animal crossing game so I wouldn't really know who I got or if I'd like them, (but I probably would ). I also don't have a new 3DS or an NFC Reader so the cards wouldn't do me much good. I also don't want to deal with collecting essentially trading cards again. I had enough of that with Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Maybe I'll cave and buy some packs, but not today. I also don't have too much of an interest for the Bowser and Donkey Kong amiibo/Skylander figures. I like the idea they went with but I...

a). Am not interested in the Skylanders Games
B). Lack the money too purchase both games
C). Don't find their figures all that appealing

Long wall of text aside, I hope everyone was able to get what they wanted on the 11th and today and I hope you enjoy them.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

ZanderShepherd

Guess what arrived in the mail today
Untitled
Also got a message R.O.B. has been sent, I'll pick him up when I get back home on monday.

ZanderShepherd

Rexcalibr

The only one from the Retro pack I want is Duck Hunt duo so I'll probably wait till they release them individually.

Rexcalibr

Rogueleader0908

Picked up the retro 3 pack the other day. Current amiibo are: Inkling boy, Inkling girl, Squid, Link, Pikachu, Luigi(ssb), Fox, and Mega man.
Question though, what amiibo cards are compatible with Super Mario Maker?

Rogueleader0908

Nintendo Network ID: Rogueleader0908

ZanderShepherd

I have wanted this amiibo ever since they announced what amiibo were, and before that I wanted him too. Now I finally have him, and he's amazing, easily one of my favourites: R.O.B.
(sorry for the underlit picture)
Untitled

So currently I'm at a grand total of 18
(again sorry for the bad lighting)
Untitled
The ones I have, in order of the picture:
Peach (SSB)
Rosalina & Luma
8-bit Mario - Classic Colours
Yoshi (SSB)
Bowser Jr.
Palutena
Pit
R.O.B.
Mr. Game & Watch
Captain Falcon
Zero Suit Samus
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Robin
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Sonic
Mega Man

ZanderShepherd

DreamyViridi

Got 3 more amiibo to add to the collection with R.O.B., Game & Watch and Gunner.
...Yes, I bought one of the Mii amiibo and I'm a sucker for doing so. I like how the Gunner looks though and while Brawler is my favourite of the Mii Fighters, its amiibo's face looks off. The collection stands at 27 amiibo.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Sparx

I was wondering, how large are the amiibo cards? I can't find any information on that so not sure if they are standard size or not. Kinda hoping to have a binder for absolutely no reason other than collecting

My avatar is from here

DefHalan

I got a Little Mac from Toys R Us today. Thinking of getting the Captain Falcon they had tomorrow. My store keeps the rare amiibo in back, you have to ask if they have any not displayed to get them lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Haruki_NLI

Got the Fighting Mii Team, Duck Hunt Duo, R.O.B, Mr Game & Watch, Palutena, ordered Shovel Knight, Modern Mario and Mewtwo!

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Tobiaku

Got Ness

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

donrockson

Trying to post my picture...first time on this page. This is about a third of my collection. I also have the complete wave 1 and 2 as well.
Untitled

The extra Olimar in the picture is part of a giveaway i am currently doing as well. Free to enter if anyone wants to. I do an amiibo or video game giveaway basically every month now.
Olimar Video www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeAO4lfiLTo

Edited on by donrockson

donrockson

donrockson

All my amiibo waves:

Wave1 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIeliIsCr-Y
Wave2 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vmmeEMiU0o
Wave3 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=42OYQ8d4dfA
Wave4 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKsmL-SMAzE
Wave4 (Update +Dark Pit) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0uWdUiaAFk

donrockson

DefHalan

DefHalan wrote:

I got a Little Mac from Toys R Us today. Thinking of getting the Captain Falcon they had tomorrow. My store keeps the rare amiibo in back, you have to ask if they have any not displayed to get them lol

Got my Captain Falcon

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Tempestryke

Squee! My daughter and boyfriend surprised me with Little Mac! I was honestly thinking I would never be able to get him!

Tempestryke

CaterpillarGuy59

Currently only have 7.
Mario (SSB), Yoshi (SSB), Bowser (SSB), Sonic, Mega Man, and 30th anniversary Mario classic colors.
On my wish list are:
Yarn Yoshi (Blue), Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Fox, and eventually Roy. (I am so happy that they are going to release all of the DLC characters amiibo

If you like goofballs, then you've found the right person

~ Currently playing: Pokémon Legends: Arceus (Switch), Monster Hunter: World (PS4), Banjo Kazooie (N64 via NSO)

~ Currently watching: The Book of Boba Fett, Link Click, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War, Horimiya

Switch Friend Code: SW-4969-1374-0104 | 3DS Friend Code: 4742-6966-5355

Blue_Blur

I got Dr. Mario and Toad a couple weeks back. The only Amiibo I want that I'm missing is Bowser Jr. Other than that, I just want Falco and Roy, and then I'll be done with Amiibo... or at least for a while!

I have: Sonic, Shulk, Toad, Dr. Mario, Ike, Marth, Pac-Man, Fox, Luigi (Smash), Luigi (Super Mario).

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Tobiaku

@Tempestryke: My aister was on a trip with school to Germany and bought it there for me

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic