Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,242

Tobiaku

Got Dr. Mario and Bowser JR today.

Edited on by Tobiaku

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Rexcalibr

I don't think I want the Bowser Jr. amiibo since I already got the Furuta figure of him along with the rest of the Koopalings.

I've already gotten most of the amiibos I wanted. The ones I would actually still want are probably Mega Man, Ike, Lucina and Zero Suit Samus. If they make the Mario Party amiibos of Daisy and Wario I will probably get them but it doesn't look like they will.

Rexcalibr

brandonisi

I started collecting them out of curiousity. It became a really enjoyable hobby.

Untitled

Not everything on my shadow box is Amiibo, obviously. But I fit what I can. My Squid Amiibo is in transit as we speak! Really excited to finish that collection. The Splatoon figurines are definitely my favorite aesthetically.

Also, some of your collections blow my mind! Nice!

Sometimes, when the townsfolk of Termina make me angry, I bring Armageddon upon them via the Song of Double Time.

Twitter:

TylerTheCreator

@Rexcalibr: How long have you been a fan of the Koopalings?

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Rexcalibr

@TylerTheCreator:
Ever since Super Mario 3 and the cartoon but never as big a fan as I am now until they made their long awaited comeback in the New Super Mario games, Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros.

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Tobiaku

Got Zerosuit Samus yesterday

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

whitekirby9

i currently have 4 amiibos of the following:
Kirby
Link
Pikachu
Sheik
i dont plan on collecting them all, only the ones that i like

whitekirby9

Joeynator3000

I give up, the chances of me finding Shulk or Inkling Girl anytime soon are slim...might as well go for a semi-rare Amiibo while he's still common where I live. (Pac-Man)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JaxonH

Behold...

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

And that's just the open box set (no shelves for Yarn Yoshi's since there's no round base unfortunately).

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TylerTheCreator

@JaxonH: Did you buy the shelves and character art or did you make these?

Either way, those are really cool displays.

TylerTheCreator

JaxonH

@TylerTheCreator
I actually bought them off Etsy.com

The site is all home businesses and crafte, home made merchandise. There is a guy who makes these shelves and sells them. You can buy one shelf or an entire set, and anything in between. He does 3-slot shelves, 4-slot and 5-slot. I bought the entire Smash line for the 55 announced Amiibos, and worked out the math to how many shelves and slots I wanted. I figured 15 3-slot shelves (makes 45) and 2 of the larger 5-slot shelves (makes 10) for a total of all 55. And it worked perfectly since there will be 5 Zelda characters and 5 Fire Emblem characters.

Then I bought the SMB line of shelves, and did a 3-slot for the Marios and a 5-slot for the rest. Then bought the 3-slot Splatoon shelf to go underneath and match for a 3-5-3 pattern on the wall.

He sells the whole Smash line shelves for $130 (+$30 shipping), the Splatoon is like $20 and the SMB line is like $30. He did the whole lot for $190 shipped so I really can't complain. I think they look fantastic and was money well spent

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TylerTheCreator

@JaxonH: Money definitely well spent.

By the way, you avatar looks like it's saying "Behold..." Hahahaha.

TylerTheCreator

LzWinky

Boxes are overrated. Real men decorate their dressers with amiibo

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JaxonH

@LztheQuack

Lol... [Bro fist]

Joeynator3000

Whatever, can I haz the Shulk amiibo now?...No?...Okies...TwT

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

veeflames

@JaxonH
This is my soul talking to you. My real body died from jealousy. That looks awesome.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

JaxonH

@VeeFlamesNL

Well they must look halfway decent to be getting so many compliments.

If any of you guys would like a shelf set like that, let me know and I can link you to the seller on Etsy.

Pootypie

Wow that's really cool! I like the design of it and how they are categorized like "retro slot" and "third party slot" for example. I'm not buying every single amiibos anyways... too much lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

BetaBugs64

@JaxonH: I'd like to get the shelf for my Splatoon amiibo.

"Pick a God and pray!"

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3510-4610 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DS-Hylian

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic