Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,242

LzWinky

Send them to America then

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GreatGoateeGuy

I walked into GameStop today and they just randomly had a Ness amiibo. Naturally, I instantly bought it.

Kay-O.

ultraraichu

Untitled
Went to Nintendo World and finally got Greninja. Now my Pokemon series (not including Mewtwo) is complete. Also brought Lil Mac but that's for my co-worker's 10 year old son. Ironic that most of the people fighting to collect amiibo are adults.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

DreamyViridi

Dr. Mario arrived, really enjoying how he looks. With that, I'm temporarily retiring from amiibo collecting, stopping at 20 (+1 spare). So much money spent over the months... I can't afford any more without risk.

My collection; I'll post a pic sometime.
Mario, Luigi, (Mario) Bowser, Dr. Mario, Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena, Marth, Lucina, Robin, Wii Fit Trainer (x2), Ness, King Dedede, Inkling Boy and Girl, Toon Link, Zelda, Sheik, Sonic, Pac-Man and Mega Man.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Ryu_Niiyama

Just bought Ness.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Rexcalibr

Today at 9am I was woken up when the mail lady knocked on my door and I got the young and illustrious JigglyPuff. I made her sit next to Kirby on my TV stand with the rest of my amiibo.

Rexcalibr

SuperPokefan95

As of today, I have...

Super Smash Bros. Series:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Bowser
  • Yoshi
  • Rosalina & Luma new
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Link
  • Zelda
  • Shiek
  • Toon Link
  • Samus
  • Pit new
  • Robin
  • Kirby
  • Meta Knight new
  • Pikachu
  • Charizard
  • Greninja
  • Jigglypuff new
  • Ness new
  • Lucina
  • PAC-MAN new
  • Mega Man
  • Sonic

Super Mario Series:

• Mario
  • Mario ~ Silver Edition
  • Peach
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

Splatoon Series:

• Inkling Boy
  • Inkling Girl
  • Inkling Squid

I am very happy that I managed to get my hands on a Meta Knight, Pit, Rosalina & Luma and a Jigglypuff amiibo. It was interesting to see how long both Rosa & Jiggly were up at Target.com. The fact that they were up for hours and that they are exclusive figures really surprised me. I did miss both Wii Fit Trainer and Marth by the time I woke up but I got two exclusives so not a big deal. I also managed to get Pit from Wal Mart the night before and he looks pretty nice. I am a little annoyed that Palutena was confirmed to be a Amazon exclusive, but I am still hopeful that I can get one. If I don't get her, then she will be the first amiibo that I import. I really want my main fighter's amiibo. Dark Pit isn't too high on my priority list but considering he is an exclusive, I might as well get him before he is gone. I am dreading the thought that July is going by incredibly fast and pretty soon we will be in September with the next big wave of amiibo. My wallet is going to be very sad come September, but I will be very happy if I manage to snag all of them.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

I added Bowser Jr., Olimar and Shulk to my collection today! I'm very impressed by the clown car detail.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Haruki_NLI

@Grumblevolcano:

I've yet to open Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr. from what I can see of his mask, it's also really matching the detail.

My next immediate hunt is King Dedede, Greninja and Shulk. Get my last must have and round off Kirby series and Pokémon.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Grumblevolcano

@BLPs: GAME seems to have a lot of Shulk stock both on the website and instore for £14.99. The other 2 seem to still be somewhat rare.

Regarding the Mario Kart 8 Villager amiibo suit, I have a feeling the upcoming Isabelle amiibo will also unlock the same costume as it says "Animal Crossing" rather than "Villager".

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Haruki_NLI

@Grumblevolcano:

I saw some in my local store. And then they were both gone. Got Robin instead. XD

The website you say? Might have to check that out when I get some cash!

Tempestryke

I have 5
Mega Man
Custom Link
Palutena
Dark Pit
Pac-Man

I still need to get Princess Zelda and Kirby, I desperately want Little Mac. I'm looking forward to getting Duck Hunt Dog, Isabelle and Dr. Mario when they get released.

Tempestryke

foodmetaphors

Kirby
Pikachu
Toon Link
Squid Girl
Bowser
Toad
Silver Mario
Mega Man
Rosalina
Jigglypuff
Ness
King Dedede
Wario
Charizard

everything's good and it'll be that way forever!

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9105-7282 | Nintendo Network ID: FXM-729 | Twitter:

Nintenbomba128

All SSB64 Characters (Getting Jigglypuff later)
Toad
Marth
Wario
Sonic
PAC-MAN
Megaman

also getting:
KK Slider/Totakeke
Classic Mario
Dr Mario
Mii Brawler

Nintenbomba128

Haruki_NLI

Got Shulk.

DefHalan

I got Ness and Meta Knight today, hopefully I can get a new picture of my collection later tonight

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TylerTheCreator

DefHalan wrote:

I got Ness and Meta Knight today, hopefully I can get a new picture of my collection later tonight

Meta Knight's amiibo is one of the coolest amiibo, in my opinion.

Untitled

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic