Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,242

skywake

I think it was more fun when they were harder to find - Australia

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

ZanderShepherd

OH MY GOD! There's a toy store, it takes 20 min of cycling from my place to get there, and THEY STILL HAD 2 JIGGLYPUFF!!! Of course I only bought one. SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!
Untitled

That brings the entire collection up to twelve amiibo!
Untitled
(sorry for the weird look of it, but they're in a display cabinet with glass floors and a mirror backside)

I can't believe how lucky I've been. I only overpayed for Wii Fit Trainer, the rest are all ones I got at a regular price, or sometimes even lower. I love living in the countryside of the Netherlands!

ZanderShepherd

Ryu_Niiyama

Just nabbed pacman, wario, lucina, and charizard in an auction that was slightly less than MSRP...I think the seller was hoping people would fight over it but I was the only bid. Only issue now is I have pac-man and wario already...do we have an amiibo trade thread? I know there is a general one but I figure my trade offer would drown in don't starve requests.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ryu_Niiyama

My overpriced Marth just came in...sword is bent. (sigh).

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

TeeJay

Metaknight arrived just now! So here's what I've got so far.

Untitled

Untitled

I've got Wave 5a ordered and I have Robin and Lucina coming in July. Also WFT should be on the way

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ryu_Niiyama

Lucina and charizard just came in!

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Tobiaku

Ordered Jigglypuff from Japan as she is impossible to find in my local stores.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

derrickd95

The ones I can recall that I have (not at home right now) are Shulk, Captain Falcon, Sonic, Link, Zelda, Peach, DK, Samus, Pikachu, and all 3 Splatoon. I was also able to get Silver Mario, Toad, Wario, Charizard, Robin, Lucina, Mega Man, and Pacman at the Nintendo World Store in NYC yesterday. I've gotten pretty lucky with my collection so far IMO

Edited on by derrickd95

derrickd95

Twitter:

scottp999

Tobias95 wrote:

Ordered Jigglypuff from Japan as she is impossible to find in my local stores.

Same here. Jigglypuff came this week and Zero Suit Samus is in the mail to me.

scottp999

ZanderShepherd

calling my local toy store that's like 15 min of cycling away from me "With your local toy store." "Yes, hello. Do you happen to have the Palutena amiibo in stock?" "Hang on, let me check that...Yes, we do. Do you want me to hold one back for you?" "That'd be great. I'll pick it up later this afternoon." "That's OK." "Thank you. Bye!" "Bye!"

Untitled

So now my collection has grown to 13

Untitled

ZanderShepherd

SubBronze

My Zero Suit Samus and Ganondorf came today, and I have to say the level of detail on Ganondorf is just great! In terms of build quality Ganondorf is definitely one of the best out there.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

ZanderShepherd

Bulbousaur wrote:

My Zero Suit Samus and Ganondorf came today, and I have to say the level of detail on Ganondorf is just great! In terms of build quality Ganondorf is definitely one of the best out there.

They're getting real good at it. Palutena looks incredible too. Sadly, due to her relatively thin arms and staff, she does feel a little fragile. But the detailwork totally makes up for that. I don't have Ganondorf (yet), but it sure sounds like he's one of the better ones.

ZanderShepherd

GrizzlyArctos

Ganondorf, Palutena, Zero Suit Samus and my Yoshi's Woolly World Amiibos all came today. The detail on them is pretty good, especially Palutena. Also Game.co.uk had Little Mac in stock, despite saying that it wasn't, so just ordered one to complete Wave 2!

Yes, I like bears.

Haruki_NLI

Got Green Yarn Yoshi yesterday, got Zero Suit Samus and Dark Pit today. Wii Fit Trainer and Wario dispatched. Waiting on the dispatch for Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr. then all my orders are done.

As for my collection? Mario, Peach, Yoshi, DK, Link, Fox, Samus, Pikachu, Kirby, Marth, Zelda, Luigi, Diddy, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Toon Link, Sheik, Sonic, Mega Man, Meta Knight, Charizard, Pac-Man, Zero Suit Samus, Dark Pit from Smash, with Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr. on pre-order, and Wii Fit Trainer and Wario on the way. I have Mario, Bowser and Luigi from the Super Mario Collection, and Green Yarn Yoshi, Inkling Girl and Inkling Squid from their respective sets.

My wallet. Now back to tweeting when stock is updated XD

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic