• Mario ~ Silver Edition new
  • Peach
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

Splatoon Series:

• Inkling Boy new
  • Inkling Girl new
  • Inkling Squid new

Very good hunt today. I got all of the amiibo I wanted today. No luck on getting a Jigglypuff, but I already knew I wouldn't find her. I also have Ness and PAC-MAN being shipped to me from GameStop so I am very excited to get them too. I hope everyone else had a good hunt out there.

Edited on by SuperPokefan95

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

Dreamz

I managed to snag the Splatoon set when it launched on Amazon tonight. It looked like it sold out in about 15 minutes. Geez.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

FriedSquid

Dreamz wrote:

I managed to snag the Splatoon set when it launched on Amazon tonight. It looked like it sold out in about 15 minutes. Geez.

That's nothing. Could easily be an exaggeratoin, but supposedly Lucina sold out in 15 seconds. I know I never even saw her become available though.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Eel

In a rare twist of destiny, I actually found a new amiibo in a store. It was the one and only amiibo there, too.

So now I have smash Bowser.

It's really nice~

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

atomicaces

Just wanted to share our current collection. We have all of Wave 4 on the way. We're running out of room!

The lighting is not the best in this room when taking pictures, so please excuse the funny angle.

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by atomicaces

atomicaces

PaperLucario

Untitled
May 29th was a great day for amiibo. Smash Waves 1-4 Complete, Complete Mario Series, and Splatoon Series. Even a few extras to keep in box now.

Edited on by PaperLucario

PaperLucario

bezerker99

So Friday night I said 'to heck with it' and tore into a few of my packaged amiibo. Toon Link, Sonic, and Mega Man are now free from their plastic prison!!!

Amiibo tap still didn't give me that Mach Rider demo though....

DefHalan

I finally have some pictures to post. I wanted to do a comparision of my Disney infinity Collection and my Amiibo Collection...

Amiibo Collection
Untitled

Disney Infinity Collection
Untitled

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Zerodactyl

DefHalan wrote:

I finally have some pictures to post. I wanted to do a comparision of my Disney infinity Collection and my Amiibo Collection...

Amiibo Collection
Untitled

Disney Infinity Collection
Untitled

Nintendo could make so much more money if they made more amiibo. It's crazy. All I've seen are Pikachus, Marios and Peaches in the shops.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

DefHalan

@Zerodactyl

That reminds me, my Pikachu isn't in the picture because my Wife started to make a custom out of it and I haven't gotten a replacement yet.

Also I am not going to collect all Smash Amiibos, just get the ones I really want. (which sadly include Fire Emblem characters) My Wife and I are trying to collect all Disney Infinity Figures (except Phineas and Ferb) so that doesn't play into the difference between them. I am trying to collect all the Super Mario series Amiibo (Not counting Variants) so I hope they expand on that series soon. Maybe Wario and Rosalina.

EDIT: My Splatoon 3-Pack came in the mail today

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

atomicaces

Just waiting on Jiggly

Untitled

atomicaces

Lalivero

Love how some people at this other local game store got irked that I managed to snag Ness from GS...and the only reason I got it was because Robin(the only one I wanted) sold out just before and I didn't want to have been there for nothing. XD

He just arrived today(?) and looks so beautiful for that reason, ahaha.

Untitled

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

OneBagTravel

atomicaces wrote:

Just wanted to share our current collection. We have all of Wave 4 on the way. We're running out of room!

The lighting is not the best in this room when taking pictures, so please excuse the funny angle.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/fao5dd.jpg[img]

[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/1267omv.jpg[img]

This is actually really cool. Best display I've seen so far.

Edit: I'm curious on how you actually use them, do you somehow cut out the shielding plate on the bottom to scan them in?

Edited on by OneBagTravel

I love traveling light through Europe and run a blog about it at OneBagTravel.com
Hardware: Wii U, New 3DS, Super Famicom & Super GameBoy, Game Boy Pocket

3DS Friend Code: 4399-0976-8690 | Nintendo Network ID: OneBagTravel | Twitter:

BurningSonic

My brother ordered a Pit amiibo from Japan and didn't tell me but, now I have a Pit amiibo.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Ryu_Niiyama

wario and shulk just came in the mail today!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

ryando

I'm looking to sell or trade Inkling Boy, still sealed. Not trying to make a profit from it. Just forgot to cancel a preorder. Cost me £19.85 from shopto, so would sell for £20 (15p profit, i know). I'd rather trade though, cos shopto cancelled my Ness preorder. Based in Leicester. If anyone knows a better place to post this, please let me know. Thanks!

ryando

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic