Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,242

dazzleshell

Hi everyone. Well I got 5 out of the 6. the 2 easy ones -wario and charizard from amazon.
robin, lucina and ness from toys r us. Actually reserved pacman there too and went to collect all 4, but whoever picked the stock thought wario was pac-man. Very annoyed and got no apology. I guess they either cant read the box, or though he was pac-man coz of his yellow hat? So Ive ordered pac-man via ebay as can't be bothered to keep hunting and bidding etc.

Toys r us guy said that for hole of UK they got 32 sets and the his store got 4 sets. So count myself lucky for getting 3 of them.

dazzleshell

Nintendo Network ID: dazzleshell

retropunky

Anyone got Ness that they would like to post? I swear his eyes are bigger or rounder from the stock picture of the model.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Ryno

PKpunky wrote:

Anyone got Ness that they would like to post? I swear his eyes are bigger or rounder from the stock picture of the model.

Just got him and Pac from Amazon UK today! Forget dealing with Gamestop here in the U.S.

Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

bezerker99

How come my Ness and Pacman preorders from Gamestop aren't shipping until beginning of June? Are they delayed by a month or something here in North America?

Ryno

@bezerker99. Yeah NOA is delayed for whatever reason. I ordered mine from the UK and got them today.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

TuVictus

Anyone hear anything about that second wave Shulk shipment from gamestop that was supposed to ship today? I haven't heard a thing

TuVictus

ZeMegaMan

I just came back from a shopping mall and I am 3 amiibo richer: Mega Man, Zelda and Pikachu. I'm getting Diddy Kong by mail.

Edited on by ZeMegaMan

"KEEP ON FIGHTING MEGA MAN FOR PEACE BETWEEN HUMANS AND ROBOTS!"

Twitter:

DefHalan

@komengancol

But how will you use them?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TeeJay

My Wario amiibo came in today. :3

Seems like they just sent them all out at once

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Starpower67

So I just got it to collecting these and I was wondering how do you know what the earliest date is that you can pre-order a new wave? When could I pre-order the wave coming in July and September? People are saying I'm to late for wave 4 and their mostly sold out already. Yet when I talk to a retail employee they don't even know when it will be available to pre-order, and act like the pre-order has never been available, this is the response I got at several retail stores. It's left me very confused. Also does anyone think I will ever have any chance at getting Rosalina or Meta Knight at a regular price again? Thanks for any information you can give me.

Starpower67

Inkling

Wii Fit Trainer get!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Tobiaku

Got Smash version of Peach yesterday, and preordered Splatoon with the green Squid/Octopus amiibo

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

LzWinky

Got Marth and Robin

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Starpower67

With the 4th wave approaching May 29 in NOA, do I have any chance of being able to order this on Amazon at a regular price the day of? This is my first time trying to get something from the new wave.

Starpower67

scottp999

received Ness today. Had to get him from Japan since I am in the U.S.

scottp999

Ryu_Niiyama

since the rare wave 1s (sans marth) are below 30 on Amazon I'm going to pick up a few.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic