Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,242

veeflames

I got a Japanese Rosalina amiibo recently. A tad pricier than usual, though...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Inkling

Look who arrived early!
Untitled

For comparison:
Untitled

Mario and MP10 are being delivered tomorrow, hopefully!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Epona14

Um...I have Kirby, Zelda, Toon Link, Link, and a custom Epona Amiibo.
Um...my custom Amiibo is a Epona figure on a Zelda Amiibo base.

I live next door to the NL and PS member @ReanSchwarzer. :)
Avid collector of Cardcaptor Sakura Plushies!
Also a member of http://www.wiiwarewave.com/

maceng

The first week I bought:

• Mario
  • Kirby
  • Donkey Kong
    Later, acquired:
  • Peach
  • Samus
  • Luigi
  • Link
  • Yoshi
  • Pikachu

And finally, in a stroke(?) of luck, I found at about 24 bucks (they usually go for 22 bucks in my country):

• Pit
  • Lucario
  • Little Mac
  • Captain Falco
  • Fox

Still, looking to acquire Meta Knight, Sonic, Wario, Mega Man, Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Bowser, Ness and the Villager. And probably Toon Link.

maceng

Azikira

As of now, I have (in order obtained)
Marth
Fox
Link
Pit
Shulk
MegaMan

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

SuperPokefan95

I have:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Bowser
  • Yoshi
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Link
  • Zelda
  • Shiek
  • Toon Link
  • Samus
  • Kirby
  • Pikachu
  • Mega Man
  • Sonic

Finally got my hands on a Mega Man and Sonic amiibo. Of all of the amiibos I have, those two are my favorites. I am looking forward to the wave 4 amiibos, (mainly Robin and PAC-MAN). Of the MP10 amiibos, I only want to get the Golden Mario amiibo (if I can find one on Friday) and a Toad amiibo. I am hoping that wave 5 includes Palutena as I have been using her a lot recently and I've been getting better with her.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

Charlosa

I've got

Super Smash Bros Series:

*Mario
*Peach
*Yoshi
*Donkey Kong
*Link
*Fox
*Samus
*Wii Fit Trainer
*Villager
*Kirby
*Marth
*Zelda
*Diddy Kong
*Luigi
*Pitt
*Captain Falcon
*Rosalina
*Bowser
*Toon Link
*Shiek

Super Mario Collection (Turned up yesterday)

*Mario
*Luigi
*Bowser
*Toad

Have also pre-ordered Super Mario Collection Yoshi and Peach, so let's hope they turn up...

Edited on by Charlosa

Charlosa

Nintendo Network ID: Charlosa | Twitter:

ZanderShepherd

Guys, I need advice. Someone on Marktplaats (see it as the Dutch eBay) is offering second hand amiibo, and I want to buy some from him. I'm probably taking his Captain Falcon and Pit, but for the final one, should I pick Mega Man or Sonic? What do you think?

Oh, and as for my current collection:
Peach
Wii Fit Trainer
Rosalina & Luma
Marth
Robin is pre-ordered.

ZanderShepherd

ZanderShepherd

Oh, ok. I'll re-post this there then. Thanks

ZanderShepherd

PaperLucario

Untitled
Last night I waited 3 hours in line at Walmart for Gold Mario. The next day I go to Gamestop, only planning to pick up my MP10 Bundle and Toad preorders, then at checkout, I suddenly blacked out and now look what happened......
When and where did I go wrong in life?

Edited on by PaperLucario

PaperLucario

skylanders-fan

got yoshi and gold mario toad is being shipped and just need to find bowser

find me as skylanders fan on smash board and dark spyro and the collector 1999 on reddit

ToyfareMark

Mario Party

• Gold Mario
  • Yoshi
  • Toad
  • Mario
  • Bowser

Smash Bros.

• Wii Fit Trainer
  • Rosalina & Luma
  • Lucario
  • Toon Link
  • Shiek
  • Mega Man
  • Sonic
  • Bowswer
  • Pikachu
  • Diddy Kong
  • Mario
  • Link
  • Samus
  • Captain Falcon

Edited on by ToyfareMark

I don't have time for console or smartphone fanboys.

Twitter:

ultraraichu

Untitled
Finally got a Lucario at Nintendo World Store with the triple launch event today. They had other store exclusive amiibo but Lucario was to only one I'm missing and I don't like to take what I don't need, especially to scalp others.

Also picked up my preorder of Toad at the GameStop close to home. One of the workers told me that people were coming in haggling for the preorders of toad which is alittle weird since I pick it up after 1p.m.

Until wave 4 of smash bros is announced, I am completely satisfied with my amiibo collection.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

TeeJay

Must be nice to live near the one Nintendo World store in the entire US.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TuVictus

Picked up my Toad earlier today. Apparently they only had pre-orders, no extras. With him and Shulk in May, I think I need to calm down my amiibo collecting. Once I get an income, I'll start hunting down the rest I'm missing

TuVictus

ultraraichu

TeeJay wrote:

It got its ups and craziest. People would wait 12+ hours in the cold for rare amiibo like today with gold Mario, fyi I arrived when the hype died down. Even some of them that travel from different states but none too far (I hope). More power to them.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Emilia

I can't afford to have them all, but I've managed to get Mario, Link, Zelda, Samus, Toon Link, Sheik, Mega Man, Shulk, Marth and Pit. I also haven't had to pay any more than $12.99 for each one. I consider myself lucky.

Emilia

Nintendo Network ID: Puzzler1234 | Twitter:

DefHalan

Well GameStop held my pre-orders, $70 bucks and walked out with Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, and Toad from the Super Mario series. Now I just have to wait for normal Mario to release

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Inkling

TeeJay wrote:

Must be nice to have a Nintendo World store in your continent

Nintendo needs to make Nintendo World stores in other places. London, Tokyo, Sydney etc

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic