Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,242

Matti

I've bought four so far: Captain Falcon, Mega Man, Sonic and Toon Link (which is still in the mail). Pac-Man will be the last (probably) I buy from this Smash Bros. series.

Some random Finnish gamer

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2684-3636 | Nintendo Network ID: mrkuribo

LaserdiscGal

Just picked up Bowser and Toon Link, anyone have any ideas on how to customize them?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

TriforceCake

I have trouble choosing between two amiibos, help me out here guys and tell me which one I should get. The one that gets at least five votes, wins. Please answer as soon as possible

Pit or Samus?

TriforceCake

LaserdiscGal

I picked up Bowser and Toonlink, now Bane and Two Face (respectively)

Untitled
Untitled

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Inkling

@Amiibo Nice customs! I wish I had the talent to do that

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

TeeJay

I don't know who those are but all I'm gonna say is I would be petrified of painting my amiibo myself. For fear of messing it up

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

martinskrtel37

looks like you spilled jam all over your toon link...

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Starz

TriforceCake wrote:

I have trouble choosing between two amiibos, help me out here guys and tell me which one I should get. The one that gets at least five votes, wins. Please answer as soon as possible

Pit or Samus?

I'd say go for Pit as hes rare. I once had the choice to go for Pit or Luigi & i chose Luigi but wish i had gone for Pit, didnt no he was rare at the time.

Check out my Super Mario Maker levels https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/ToadLucy

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0577-5238 | Nintendo Network ID: ToadLucy

LaserdiscGal

Yeah I can't say I like how Toonlink turned out.

@Bushido_Fai, no need to be rude pal.

LaserdiscGal

Kami2Kami

Amiibo wrote:

Yeah I can't say I like how Toonlink turned out.

@Bushido_Fai, no need to be rude pal.

Sorry it came out the wrong way, didn't mean to be rude! Just meant to say I don't like what you've done with it.... Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my first language...

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

bezerker99

I picked up a Donkey Kong amiibo today just because I've always wanted him since the very beginning. He's disappearing from store shelves here fairly quickly (finally found him at the 4th store I went to). Perhaps because of his price reduction?

Edited on by bezerker99

bezerker99

I now haz Mega Man! Thanks @Ryno, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

This now makes 13 in my collection. In the order I received them, they are as follows:

*Link
*Wii Fit Trainer
*Mario
*Zelda
*Lucario
*Shulk
*Luigi
*Meta Knight
*Toon Link
*Peach
*Sonic
*Donkey Kong
*Mega Man

Edited on by bezerker99

Ryno

@bezerker99: Cool, glad I could help!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

ZanderShepherd

Little question. Has the Gold Mario amiibo been confirmed for Europe? I knew it sold out in America within minutes, but it hasn't even been available at all here in Europe. Will it come here?

ZanderShepherd

martinskrtel37

stupid play asia charging 80 bucks for a jap little mac. i don't know how i'll get one for a good price!

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic