Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,242

martinskrtel37

BadKitty wrote:

Here is my...and LordFartMad's current collection. Nothing fancy. u_u
Untitled
Also with Lucario, Meta-Knight, Shulk, and Toad on the way~ n_n
We also have a way to use them without opening them~ And one of our Link's have brown hair instead of blonde, and one of our Zelda shows more boob then the other. xD

what's the point of using them without opening them? they will lose all resale value. if you're not intending to sell then why not just unbox them?

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Conker69

My sealed set
Untitled

Complete cart only n64 set
108 sealed n64 games
Complete blister accessorie set
Blister controllers 6/7
Second set blister controller 4/7
Boxed controller set 8/8

SuperPokefan95

I've only started collecting amiibo figures this month. I figured they'd be the best thing to spend my Christmas gift cards on. So far, I have:

• Mario
  • Kirby
  • Peach
  • Zelda
  • Bowser
  • Luigi
  • Link
  • Pikachu
  • Diddy Kong

From the stores that I have visited, I can still get my hands on Donkey Kong and maybe Yoshi. I don't expect to find any of the other first wave amiibos or even the rest of the second wave amiibos. I haven't had much luck from the third wave aside from Bowser, but hopefully I can find a store with a Mega Man and a Sonic. I probably should have started collecting earlier but I am still happy with the ones I have gotten.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

irken004

Got:
Mario, Luigi, Bowser
Link, Zelda
Cap Falcon
Pit
Lil Mac
Samus
Kirby

Also have Sheik, Dedede, Mega Man, and Toon Link on gamestop preorder (ship to store) but I'm not sure if they're delaying my order due to an inconsistent release schedule or what.

Edited on by irken004

Emilia

I have 5:
Mario, Link, Zelda, Pit, and Marth. I plan on picking up Shulk, Toon Link, Sheik, Mega Man, Lucina, Ness, and Robin. I went through a ton of trouble to get Marth and Pit, I hope it is not hard to find Shulk or Lucina.

Emilia

Nintendo Network ID: Puzzler1234 | Twitter:

Inkling

I have Mario, Link, Captain Falcon, DK and Yoshi. I plan on getting Shulk, and that's about it for amiibo - for me, at least.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

MegaStoneSmash91

Sheik and Rosalina have joined my amiibo army. They both look great, especially Rosalina. She's surprisingly heavy and her dress feels very solid. Can't wait for more members to join the ranks.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

TeeJay

I can't wait until I eventually get Shulk and Megaman. They both look really good in amiibo form.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Inkling

Well, everywhere has run out of Shulk. No pre-orders left. This amiibo situation is ridiculous. Nintendo needs to get their act together.

TheGirlIsZelda

Untitled

Planning on getting Ganondorf, Lucario (japan import), Jigglypuff, Charizard, Greninja.

Edited on by TheGirlIsZelda

TheGirlIsZelda

DefHalan

My Wife got me Sheik, now I want to get all the Zelda Amiibo, just need Link and Zelda. (Already had Toon Link)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Inkling

Off to go and get Luigi in a surprise turn of events My amiibo collection will be as follows:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Yoshi
  • Link
  • Captain Falcon
  • Donkey Kong

TuVictus

My Rosalina is coming in the mail today, which brings my total collection to:
Diddy
Peach
Samus
Zelda
Pikachu
Link
Mario
Bowser
Luigi
Yoshi
Kirby
Rosalina

TuVictus

Inkling

Untitled
My collection so far

GuardianJk

All I have is a second hand Little Mac that's still in the box and I'm perfectly okay with that

"Blessed Mother! I have crossed oceans of time to find — Oh forget it. I'm your kid from the future!"
Owain is Amazing

Nintendo Network ID: JkGaming

ultraraichu

Untitled
My collection as of yesterday.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

NinjaWaddleDee

Just picked up link and dk thanks to the toys r us two for 20 deal today. That brings my collection to:

Samus
Kirby
Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Mario
Bowser
Rosalina and Luma
Shiek
Link
Donkey Kong

I hope I can find king dedede next week! Also sonic and mega man, and then my wave 3 goals will be complete.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

ClassicJetterz

Add Bowser to my collection as well.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic