Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,242

DreamyViridi

Saw this on what I think is Sakurai's Twitter.
Quite the sight, isn't it? Can't wait for Mega Man to be released. Dedede looks good too!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MegaStoneSmash91

DreamyViridi wrote:

Quite the sight, isn't it? Can't wait for Mega Man to be released. Dedede looks good too!

Thanks for posting this. The wave 3 amiibo are definitely looking good. Glad I pre-ordered all the non exclusive ones plus Shulk. I can't wait for Mega Man either!

Also, Captain Falcon joined my amiibo ranks today. He looks really nice, and I can't wait to start using him. All I need now is Pit and I'll have all of waves 1 & 2.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

FriedSquid

DreamyViridi wrote:

Wow, all together they look so nice.

Right now I don't have enough to personally consider it a collection, but if I did go for collecting them I'd want it to look like this. Guess I'll need to collect more!

Also, just realized they're in the order that they appeared in Smash.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

LaserdiscGal

Untitled

Picked up these two puppies, and painted them to boot...thinking about opening an etsy page haha

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Drobotic

I got a Link amiibo from Gamestop,along with the last Luigi in stock there.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Nicolai

Untitled

I was only intending to have two, but then I got the ones on the right as Christmas presents. It was a nice surprise, and they should be characters that will work with a lot of games in the future.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Drobotic

Captain Falcon is supposed to be back in stock on December 30th on Amazon,so I went ahead and bought that(sadly I had to cancel my Toon Link pre-order so I wouldn't miss getting such a rare figure).

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

PaperLucario

I just realized something, when R.O.B. gets an amiibo, what if we get 2 color versions, one for Japan (famicom colors) and the other for other regions (gray color) just like how his default colors are for said reigions in the game. I smell a possible import after all...

PaperLucario

MrWalkieTalkie

PaperLucario wrote:

I just realized something, when R.O.B. gets an amiibo, what if we get 2 color versions, one for Japan (famicom colors) and the other for other regions (gray color) just like how his default colors are for said reigions in the game. I smell a possible import after all...

My thoughts exactly.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

irken004

Currently have Mario, Kirby, Link, Zelda, and Samus, plus Little Mac (thanks objection!), Luigi and Cap Falcon in the mail soon.

TeeJay

Just found a Luigi at the same Gamestop I got Zelda and Little Mac at. This is turning out to be one of the more reliable ones.

They didn't have Pit or the Captain tho

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

keator

i currently have captain falcon x2 link zelda pit diddy fox pikachu samus. i have all but sonic and rosalina meta knight on preorder. also if you are looking for pit. i know Saturday that gamestop had some available to order online in store. they have little mac to. they have a separate sku for those two online. so thats a heads up just ask them to web in store the character.

keator

NintendoFan64

Pikachu I think I can get off of Amazon. Unfortunately I probably won't be getting Pit or Villager any time soon because of how pricey they are.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Bread-Not-Toast

I've got 16, I just need Peach and Little Mac.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

TeeJay

My collection so far:

Untitled

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LaserdiscGal

Untitled

Currently all my amiibos, just got Luigi from Amazon today, made him a monochrome Mr L

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

ClassicJetterz

Untitled

My current collection. Got Luigi today!
And my friend got a Villager Amiibo imported from Japan because we couldn't find one. She's giving it to me on my birthday! <3

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic