Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,242

theflipper

I have all of wave 1 and 2. I'm living in Germany and it wasn't hard to get all of them - went to the german version of Best Buy and ordered a couple from amazon. Horrible to read about all your bad experiences. There are like 5 Villagers standing around since day one in a local Target-like store next to my house.

I dind't plan to get all of them at first but since I bought four on release day (Mario, Link, Pikachu and Kirby) and liked them so much I couldn't resist getting the rest. I guess I'm addicted.

theflipper

PaperLucario

Only Wave 2 I'm missing is Pit, seems like most places in the US have simply not got stock of him at all yet.

PaperLucario

theflipper

There are 3 or 4 in my local (german version of) "Target too. It's insane. Worst handling I ever saw. Nintendo really failed with this one. Hope they'll leaarn from their mistakes.

theflipper

Captain05crunch

How much are those villagers? Would you consider buying one and shipping overseas? I would pay you of course. It just depends on price.

Captain05crunch

theflipper

In dollar they would cost 17 or 18. I doubt it would be cheaper with shipping compared to ordering at playasia.com or something. I don't knowhow much it would cost to ship them to the States. If you'd seriously consider it I'd be happy to help though (if they are still there which I'd guess would be the case)

theflipper

dumedum

PaperLucario wrote:

Only Wave 2 I'm missing is Pit, seems like most places in the US have simply not got stock of him at all yet.

Including Amazon. Hopefully they'll ship it one day. It's my only Wave 2 amiibo.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Whopper744

I was really hoping to get my hands on Diddy or Captain Falcon from wave 2, but no luck. Honestly I haven't tried all that hard either. It's aggravating around here when stores tell you that got 1 or 2 of a certain character or in (or none at all) and they are all gone. Anyway, I've got Yoshi, Link, Marth, Samus, and Kirby so far. Here's some pics and more info :

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

MsJubilee

Got my first Amiibo and it's Zelda!I'm so happy,and the figure looks so detailed now for the hunt for Marth and Wii fit trainer!

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

...Starting to wonder if my Luigi and Captain Falcon amiibos are ever going to show up at this point.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Inkling

This thread is turning out bigger than I expected

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

SubBronze

I have Link, Marth and Captain Falcon. I pre-ordered Link and Falcon from Amazon, but I got Marth after just checking the Argos website for what they had in stock. Pretty darn lucky really. I've also got Toon Link, Ike and Lucario pre-ordered on Amazon. When they do eventually get announced, I plan to also get Ness, Lucina and Bowser Jr.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

NinjaWaddleDee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

...Starting to wonder if my Luigi and Captain Falcon amiibos are ever going to show up at this point.

Me too. I'll check Gamestop again tomorrow to see if they got my Falcon in. It's another new week I suppose, so why not? I work right beside Gamestop anyway.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Contrast

It was a struggle but I finally got the three Amiibos I wanted from the first wave. Kirby, Pikachu and Yoshi. And I'm glad that Wave 2 is kinda horrible so I don't have to buy any of them. I've preordered Rosalina, Sonic, Shulk and Lucario all from Nintendo UKs website cause the chance of finding them in shops is minuscule and I'm not wanting to go through the hassle I went through trying to get my first three.

All I need now is for Nintendo to announce and release the Olimar and Lucina Amiibo and I'll have gotten all the Smash Amiibos I originally wanted woo.

Contrast

3DS Friend Code: 3797-6768-5957 | Nintendo Network ID: Contrasting

Ryno

Got my Little Mac that I ordered from Amazon when it popped for a couple hours last Friday. Packaging is beat up a little bit which sucks but it still beats paying scalper prices.

Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

EnyoTheFirst

I got this as a Christmas present from a good friend of mine. ♥
I never thought I'd get to hold one of these in my hands. ;-;

Untitled

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

LaserdiscGal

My gold link (my first custom, kinda pooooooooooooooooooooooooooopy looking) and my Gold Donkey Kong (far better looking)

I went to get Captain Falcon, Lil Mac, and Luigi- but Best Buy, Walmart, and Gamestop were sold out of ALL wave 2 (minus Walmart having Zelda)

Untitled

Edited on by LzWinky

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Halo3Hunter113

Right now I only have Mario but I'll be getting a few more for Christmas, and I have Little Mac, Lucario, Ike, and Shulk on pre-order.

Halo3Hunter113

Drobotic

My first amiibo,Samus,should be coming tomorrow,and the following day my Fox amiibo should come as well.Hopefully I can get some with Christmas money or someone gifts me some.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic