Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 1,221 to 1,232 of 1,232

Tops

I have a bunch, the newest additions being Samus and the Metroid in a dual pack. I went into an EB Games on a bit of a whim and they had two sets there. I was surprised but had to go for it. Glad I did, they're pretty cool looking.

I'd say at this point the only others that are out that I'd want are Toon Link & Zelda. I'd also grab Alm & Celica if I saw either (or both) of them too.

Tops

Anti-Matter

My Amiibos so far :
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Skyman

Hi there, sorry if this is a really novice question but need some advice as we have never bought one before. My daughter who is 8 loves Mario cart on the switch and for her birthday next month I was going to buy her an Amiibo,.. her fav is Peach and I was wondering if Peach wedding or any other princess ones work worth the Mario cart on switch.. any help would be appreciated, I don't want to buy her one that doesn't work on Mario ..

Skyman

Anti-Matter

@Skyman
Any Princess Peach Amiibo will be counted same as Princess Peach outfit for Mii.
I had scanned my Wedding Peach Amiibo onto Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and got Princess Peach outfit for Mii.
Once you scanned the Amiibo, the costumes will be Permanent Unlocked, no need to scan Amiibo anymore.

My advice, buy Wedding Peach Amiibo for Super Mario Odyssey, because it will very helpful for Super Mario Odyssey (Extra 6 Lives every time you scan the Amiibo) & Unlock Princess Peach outfit for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

MarioFan64

Here's my collection:
Mario
Waluigi
Light BlueYarn Yoshi
Cyrus
K.K. Slider
Reese

MarioFan64

JLPick

I own 28 of the figures and a bunch of the animal crossing home designer cards. Other than that, they seemed to completely disappear from the stores around me, so I haven't been able to find anything else (which I wanted to add a few more to the collection). Don't know what happened, or why nintendo stopped making them, honestly, I think there will be more when Smash comes out on Switch, but other than that, there's some that just came out, and you can't find a single one in stores...even the Animal Crossing ones disappeared, and definitely not ordering from Amazon or Ebay where scalpers want too high of prices for them. Anyone know what's going on with them, or did nintendo stop making them completely since they aren't the money maker during the Wii U's era anymore, and they now have their money coming in from the Switch? I would have thought they would have at least made a new Donkey Kong for the DKC tropical Freeze game releasing on Switch.

JLPick

SwitchForce

bezerker99 wrote:

My local Walmart had Daisy amiibos on clearance for $2 so I got one. I am now up to 68 amiibos.

Your kidding, I got every Amiibo including Monster Hunter 3DS version JPN and missing only Dark Souls Amiibo and Cubby boy JPN otherwise my collection is complete for all Amiibo series.

SwitchForce

judaspete

I own 2. Palutena because Toys R Us had a bunch for $2, and Player 2 Bayonetta because I love her.

judaspete

My Nintendo: judaspete | Nintendo Network ID: judaspete

SwitchForce

I myself went all wild and got all the Amiibo collections list and some Monster Hunter JPN Amiibo. The only one left is cuby Amiibo JPN otherwise I got everything Amiibo under the sun now.
I used this site to find what Amiibo I am missing and that is how I did my collection. I didn't however get the Skylander versions and only some of the Amiibo cards but probably not all.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_amiibo

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic