Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,242

c0dehunter

I am looking for PIT and CAPTAIN FALCON.

c0dehunter

Inkling

I've still only got Mario and Link - but they are both extremely good at Smash!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

DreamyViridi

Got Pit and Luigi today to add with WFT.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

c0dehunter

Where did you pick up pit at?

c0dehunter

DreamyViridi

c0dehunter wrote:

Where did you pick up pit at?

I live in the UK. I'm not sure if they're released in the US yet...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CapnKael

So far I'm in possession of Wii Fit Trainer. I know for a fact that Mario and Link are waiting under the Christmas tree, and my wife has told me that she's ordered Zelda, Toon Link and Sheik too.

Nintendo Network ID: CapnKael
Check out my chiptune music: http://world1-2.bandcamp.com/

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1084-4789 | Nintendo Network ID: CapnKael | Twitter:

NinjaWaddleDee

I got Kirby and Samus on launch day. I may be getting either Mario, Fox, or Yoshi for Christmas from my girlfriend (I told her to surprise me out of those 3.) And I've got Captain Falcon pre-ordered. I would love to get my hands on Rosalina, but unfortunately that isn't an option at the moment. I just went to Gamestop today and pre-ordered Shulk (to keep in the box) and Sonic. I take all of my figures out of their boxes, but because I've never played Xenoblade, and I have no attachment to the character, I will just leave Shulk in the box for collecting purposes.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Allx360

Ugh, wave three is going to drain my wallet. Sonic, Megaman, Shulk and Ike. Hopefully Ike won't be as rare as marth.

PK Hype!

MrWalkieTalkie

Allx360 wrote:

Ugh, wave three is going to drain my wallet. Sonic, Megaman, Shulk and Ike. Hopefully Ike won't be as rare as marth.

I feel ya, I'm saving up for Dedede, Shulk, Meta Knight, Rosalina, Lucario, Mega Man, Sonic, and I may as well get Ike since I already see him being very limited stock.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Captain05crunch

Conker69 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Conker69 wrote:

Untitled

I've also got one bundle
6 Shulks preordered
7 meta Knights preordered
2 sets of wave 2 preordered.

Why are you buying so many copies

Please don't tell me you're planning on reselling them for twice the price

I'm getting them afa graded then I'll probably sell a couple of them.

Why do this? People like you are the reason there's a shortage in the first place. Why can't you just let others buy them at retail price instead of taking advantage of them? I just don't get it. It's not like you're making THAT much money. It's annoying as hell.

Captain05crunch

TOMBOY25

my luigi just arrived from nintendo, it looks awesome

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

Conker69

Captain05crunch wrote:

Conker69 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Conker69 wrote:

Untitled

I've also got one bundle
6 Shulks preordered
7 meta Knights preordered
2 sets of wave 2 preordered.

Why are you buying so many copies

Please don't tell me you're planning on reselling them for twice the price

I'm getting them afa graded then I'll probably sell a couple of them.

Why do this? People like you are the reason there's a shortage in the first place. Why can't you just let others buy them at retail price instead of taking advantage of them? I just don't get it. It's not like you're making THAT much money. It's annoying as hell.

Hold on let me play the worlds tiniest violin for you !!!!!!

Edited on by Conker69

Complete cart only n64 set
108 sealed n64 games
Complete blister accessorie set
Blister controllers 6/7
Second set blister controller 4/7
Boxed controller set 8/8

FriedSquid

Went amiibo hunting yesterday and got Fox, since last time I went his shipments delayed.

However I went to five or six different places and couldn't find a single Villager, Marth, or WFT, so I guess the demand for those truly is high.

And for Wave 2, I only saw a few Zeldas (got one as a gift) and only two Diddy Kongs. Unfortunately I couldn't find a single Pit, Falcon, or Little Mac anywhere.... I hope Mega Man won't be this hard to come by when he's out. I'm weary about ordering things online but I guess I'll just need to do it for these.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Conker69

My sealed wave one and the first half of wave two. Got my other set in a ?box

Untitled

Complete cart only n64 set
108 sealed n64 games
Complete blister accessorie set
Blister controllers 6/7
Second set blister controller 4/7
Boxed controller set 8/8

Allx360

Pre ordered Shulk, not taking a chance with him.

PK Hype!

DefHalan

You mean exactly what they did with Xenoblade? I hope not (Not that I am interested in the figure, I just think it is messed up GameStop did that.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

skywake

Am I the only person who doesn't buy heaps of extras, doesn't go after "rare" ones and skips over any of the ones with defects? I mean really, I've had a chance to buy basically any of wave 1 and ended up with Kirby, Pikachu and Mario. That's it. I saw plenty in the shops when I got them and didn't think anything more of it. Go out today and have a look for wave 2 and there's pretty much nothing on the shelves. One store had about five Marios, one had a similar number of Pikachus and a third had nothing.

The thing is I'm happy with the ones I have but I know that some people are going to miss out because of some of this crap. I get that there's a huge demand, which I'm shocked by TBH, but when I hear about people buying multiples? Basically scamming guys by shaking the box and putting it up on eBay as a "defect". Not really impressed.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Ryu_Niiyama

HAHA! Went to work last night and we got a Zelda amiibo in shipment. Bought it before I clocked in! So still missing the 3 from the first wave and then whatever is out on the second wave. I'll hit best buy on friday to try to see if i can get the rest of the second wave.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic