Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,242

TriforceCake

My last two amiibo I bought like two weeks ago, were Shulk and Lucina. Do you guys think Silver/Gold Mario/Mega Man is worth getting?

TriforceCake

Nin10dad

@TriforceCake: If you're an addict and NEED them all, yes.
Visually, meh, they look nice, not life changing, but in no way unpleasant.
Game functionality, no, you don't need them for what they bring to the games.

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

GauBan

@TriforceCake: The Mario's are if you have Super Mario Maker and want to collect the gold and silver Marios. But you can also unlock them at some point by completing Expert 100 Mario challenge.

The gold Mega Man doesn't make any difference in game so if you want it get it for the nice gold paint job.

But then again it comes down to you deciding if you want a "complete" collection or not.

GauBan

Twitter:

Eel

Hm, my amiibo collection.

Let's see, I have...

Yoshi, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Pikachu, Samus, Shovel Knight, Green Yarn Yoshi and Blue Yarn Yoshi.

Random statistics:
All but three of them belong the Mario universe.
All but three of them belong to the SSB line.

I have seen many many amiibos in stores this year. And a certain one has the animal crossing line super discounted, too bad I don't have a use for them.... I might get Tom Nook, just for display.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LaserdiscGal

Sitting at 51 Amiibo, all but 5 are for smash (Shovel Knight, Inklings, and Toad).

I refuse to get the animal crossing ones until I have a use for them, despite how bad I want a Nook and Resetti Amiibo.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

DefHalan

@Morpheel: @Waluigi: Amiibo festival is fun for a more laid back, casual experience... I know I will get a lot of hate for saying that but it is true.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Eel

I simply don't see the need to get yet another game I won't play very often, considering I don't have a group of friends who constantly carry around their amiibos to play board games or something like that.

The amiibos are nice, but without a good use, they're just decorative items, and I have enough of those.

Maybe if I could download the game for free to use the amiibos, I'd consider it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Rumorlife

Did anyone open their Mii amiibo pack and use them in Smash yet? Cool if you did you're like the only one who bought it.
They're cool but also a touch weird.

Lol I was in Fry's yesterday and AC Festival was reduced to $24.99. They can't sell this thing even with 2 enticing Amiibo inside. Enticing, although useless they may be besides with this game. With that price it's basically "Buy 2 Amiibo get the game free"

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Tobiaku

Got Shovel Knight yesterday

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Bread-Not-Toast

I've got all the smash Amiibo's bar Peach, Jigglypuff and 2 Mii characters.
All the Splatoon Miibo's
8-10 Animal Crossing Miibo's
Mega Yarn Yoshi, and small green Yoshi
Shovel Knight
Classic colour 8 Bit Mario
Chibi Robo

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Pokefanmum82

Just preordered Ryu , Famicom Colour ROB, Kapp'n and Rover. Couldn't resist them. Still want to get Lucario & Greninja

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

GauBan

Last week my Gold MegaMan turned up and yesterday my Wolf Link also arrived. So I'm now up to date until the 18th.

GauBan

Twitter:

MrNinten

I have:
Lucas, Ness, Samus, Shovel Knight, Yarn Yoshi, Splatoon 3-pack, Pikachu, Fox, Villager, Olimar, Silver Mario, Gold Mario, Pac-Man, Sonic, Toad, Bowser, Zelda, Donkey Kong, and Kirby.

I know. I need help.

MrNinten

LaserdiscGal

MrNinten wrote:

I have:
Lucas, Ness, Samus, Shovel Knight, Yarn Yoshi, Splatoon 3-pack, Pikachu, Fox, Villager, Olimar, Silver Mario, Gold Mario, Pac-Man, Sonic, Toad, Bowser, Zelda, Donkey Kong, and Kirby.

I know. I need help.

Haha I have over double what you do, I'm the one who needs help xD

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

SheldonRandoms

I rearranged my SM4SH amiibo, i'll take a picture of it later =w= And to make sure future SM4SH ones would fit, I left open space for them, so0o00o0o everything is NOICE & SWELL!

......Also, one of these days, I (meaning somebody else) should make a custom Ristar amiibo! (as well as Fred Rechid : P )

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Eel

Oh well, I ended up really buying Amiibo Festival, along with Tom Nook, it was so cheap I couldn't resist... (it was 28 dollars for everything, including taxes and shipping).

So that's three new amiibos for my collection: Isabelle, Digby and Tom Nook.

I also bought a pack of amiibo cards in preparation for the game, not sure if those count, but I got a really nice card of Tipper, a classic spotted cow villager, which is awesome.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

DefHalan

Waluigi wrote:

MrNinten wrote:

I have:

I know. I need help.

Haha I have over double what you do, I'm the one who needs help xD

I have about as many Amiibo as you and all Disney Infinity 1&2 figures, about half of the DI3 figures... who needs help? Lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LaserdiscGal

@DefHalan

I have nearly all the Smash ones (Missing Bowser Jr, Rosalina, Lucina, Meta Knight, Shulk, Wii Fit, and Dedede [not counting the Roy, Ryu, Corrin, Bayonetta, as they aren't out yet.]). Along with the three Splatoon Amiibo, Toad, Wolf Link, and Anniversary Mario.

I'd like to complete my smash collection at some point, but I'm waiting on restocks to lower the prices.

LaserdiscGal

SheldonRandoms

Here's my collection of SM4SH amiibo inside of a curio, I left space for upcoming SM4SH ones like Ryu and Bayonetta from the Bayonetta series!
Untitled

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pokefanmum82

i just preordered Roy, Ryu and Famicom Robot so I should have those on the 18th. I think over the summer when I don't have so many games to buy that I will get the whole Animal Crossing line. Once the new Kirby line shows up for preorder I'm getting those too.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic