Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,242

LzWinky

I'm a kid now! I'm a squid now! I just spent my hard-earned money on the 3-pack Splatoon now! I am sad now!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DefHalan

I got Mewtwo, Green Yarn Yoshi, and Animal Crossing 3-pack (Cyrus, K.K., and Reese)

Later today my wife is going to get amiibo Festival pack, Tom Nook and Mabel

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CosmoXY

Caught Mewtwo today, now I have all six Pokémon amiibo and that's it.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

SuperPokefan95

As of today, I have...

Super Smash Bros. Series:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Bowser
  • Yoshi
  • Rosalina & Luma
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • Little Mac
  • Link
  • Zelda
  • Shiek
  • Ganondorf
  • Toon Link
  • Samus
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Pit
  • Palutena
  • Marth
  • Robin
  • Duck Hunt
  • Kirby
  • Meta Knight
  • Fox
  • Pikachu
  • Charizard
  • Lucario
  • Jigglypuff
  • Greninja
  • R.O.B.
  • Ness
  • Captain Falcon
  • Villager new
  • Pikmin & Olimar
  • Shulk new
  • Dr. Mario
  • Dark Pit
  • Lucina
  • PAC-MAN
  • Mega Man
  • Sonic
  • Mii Brawler new
  • Mii Swordfighter new
  • Mii Gunner new
  • Mewtwo new

Super Mario Series:

• Mario
  • Mario ~ Silver Edition
  • Peach
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

Splatoon Series:

• Inkling Boy
  • Inkling Girl
  • Inkling Squid

Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Series:

• 30th Anniversary Mario - Classic Color

Yoshi's Woolly World Series:

• Green Yarn Yoshi
  • Pink Yarn Yoshi
  • Light Blue Yarn Yoshi

Total amiibo: 59/79

This has been a pretty fun month so far. When I went to TRU to get the Mii Fighters, we also found a good number of Shulk amiibo. I had to have him, and thanks to the deal they had, (forgot what it was) I now do. We also got the Villager amiibo thanks to the re-stock. I am not a fan of the re-issue Villager but it doesn't bug me too much. And of course, I got a Mewtwo amiibo. I now have all the Pokemon amiibo . It was odd looking for him at Best Buy because I forgot that they put them behind the Customer Support area, (it reminded me of the time we went to get Toad at Wal-Mart but we couldn't find them because they had them behind the counter and they didn't even have him). I wanted to get the Animal Crossing amiibo but I wasn't getting amiibo Festival so I didn't want to start a collection I may not finish, (even though I'll probably never own every single amiibo). I will pick up Lottie since she is exclusive and any other amiibo that are exclusive. It is odd looking at future releases. The main ones being the Wolf Link and Golden Mega Man amiibo. I would like to get the TPHD bundle since I have very faint memories of playing TP on my cousins Wii. The Golden Mega Man amiibo is probably one I wouldn't lose sleep over missing. I mean, it would be cool to have but they could have at least given him a different pose or even made an amiibo with Mega Man and other Robot Masters on it, (like his Final Smash trophy from Smash. Heck, it could have been that and I would've been more excited for it). Falco also comes out next week and I got to have him, (being an exclusive and for Star Fox Zero). No idea when the Shovel Knight amiibo will hit but I'll buy it since I enjoyed the game, (don't know if I'd buy a physical copy though). The Mega Yarn Yoshi falls into the same boat as Golden Mario and Golden Mega Man. Cool to have but I wouldn't lose sleep missing out on them, (especially since it is $40). Don't know if I'll go out on Black Friday to get any of the re-stocked amiibo. I am looking forward to the rest of the Smash Bros. amiibo, especially Ryu and Cloud. That Cloud amiibo will be mine! Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys their new amiibo and I hope those who bought Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival enjoy it.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

I'm now only missing Inkling Boy, Pink Yarn Yoshi, and Blue Yarn Yoshi. Gold Mario and Silver Mario aren't here in the UK, Mega Yarn Yoshi is a big maybe, and AC I avoid.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

GauBan

Yesterday my copy of Amiibo Festival turned up so now I have all the AC Amiibos.
Untitled
Falco turned up last weekend and Chibi Robot a couple of weeks before. I think thats the latest ones after last post.

I've got pre-orders for Mega Yarn Yoshi and Shovel Knight for next week (or in Dec as Shovel Knight is delayed). So that will round out this years of Amiibos.

Shame that the UK is not getting the Gold Mega Man.

Edited on by GauBan

GauBan

Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

i just ordered mewtwo, little mac and dark pit. we have pink yarn yoshi, yoshi, mario, silver mario, toad, bowser, wario and charizard. hoping to get some of the animal crossing amiibos soon.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

LaserdiscGal

Managed to snag a Mewtwo at retail.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Pokefanmum82

i saw a whole bunch of them at my walmart. they had dr mario, link, zelda, nook, mabel, the AC 3 pack, classic 30th anniversary mario, some of the inklings, mewtwo and a bunch of the super mario series. My son picked out Link. When I do my christmas shopping in two weeks, I'll probably pick up some more.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

Blue_Blur

My Falco amiibo arrived today! That makes my collection 11 now! I have: Sonic, Luigi (Smash), Luigi (Super Mario), Ike, Marth, Fox, Falco, Toad, Dr. Mario, Pac-Man, and Shulk.

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

yokokazuo

I hate eb games exclusive amiibo since they seem to only have a few in stock and the eb games near me usually just takes pre-orders for amiibo and doesn't get any more. I think Falco sold out sometime in the afternoon of its launch.

Then I check the US bestbuy website and they still have Falco in stock. I'm going down to the states next week at least so hopefully I can find him there.

Went to a bestbuy in the US today and they had a ton of amiibo including quite a few Falcos. Got my own too. They also had rows of Marth, but I had already gotten one.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

martinskrtel37

yokokazuo wrote:

I hate eb games exclusive amiibo since they seem to only have a few in stock and the eb games near me usually just takes pre-orders for amiibo and doesn't get any more. I think Falco sold out sometime in the afternoon of its launch.

Then I check the US bestbuy website and they still have Falco in stock. I'm going down to the states next week at least so hopefully I can find him there.

Went to a bestbuy in the US today and they had a ton of amiibo including quite a few Falcos. Got my own too. They also had rows of Marth, but I had already gotten one.

dude, EB games have never had an exclusive amiibo...... Australia haven't had any exclusive amiibo...... don't buy from EB games. JB hifi is better in every way, just because EB games has games in the title doesn't mean they care about games or that they're better at pre-orders or guarantee stock better or anything like that.

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Pokefanmum82

He's from Canada not Australia and yes there is exclusives here

Finished the Alola Dex.

Ryu_Niiyama

There were tons of Falco at my local best buy. Snagged one!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

UGXwolf

So my collection has grown CONSIDERABLY since the last time I listed what I had. I moved in with a friend, we combined our collections, and I recently went shopping. So from the top!

Smash:
Wave 1: Mario, Yoshi, Peach, Link, Marth, Pikachu, Villager, Samus, Kirby, Donkey Kong

Wave 2: Zelda, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Diddy Kong

Wave 3: Bowser, Sonic, Mega Man, Shulk, Ike

Wave 4: Pacman, Charizard

Wave 5: Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus

Wave bleh: ROB, Duck Hunt, Game and Watch

Splatoon: Squid Boy, Squid Girl, Squidling

Animal Crossing: Mable

Super Mario: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Gold Mario

Chibi Robo: Chibi Robo

Yarn Yoshi: Green, Pink, Blue

30th Anniversary Super Mario Bros: 8-bit Mario Modern Color

I've also been informed of three mystery Smash Amiibo my roommate got a hold of that I'll be seeing very soon and from what he's said, it's very likely these will be new to our collection. In total, that 26-29 Smash Amiibo, 5 Mario Amiibo, 3 Splatoon Amiibo, 3 Yarn Yoshi Amiibo, 1 Chibi Robo Amiibo, 1 Animal Crossing Amiibo, and 1 8-bit Mario Amiibo. That's 40-43 in total, not counting duplicates. I feel good, even though there's still a lot of Amiibos missing. Especially Animal Crossing ones.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Dave24

2xRosalina, 2xPalutena, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Kirby, Pac-man, Charizard, Mewtwo, Sonic, Mega Man, Pitt, Duck Hunt Duo, Game & Watch, Sonic, ROB, Zelda, Link, Toon Link, 8-bit Mario classic color

Dave24

gcunit

I've just bought my first amiibo. Didn't think this day would come but I needed to add something to a Nintendo store purchase to get free postage, and there's one amiibo that has been tempting me, so I went for it:

Untitled

I also had the Shovel Knight amiibo in my basket... but I got cold feet. One step at a time. I wonder how far I will go with it...

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Rexcalibr

I went to Target today to get a mirror and some laundry detergent and also bought Mewto and the Inkling Boy. Everything else there, I already had (except the Animal Crossing ones which I won't be getting).

Is Mewto and Inkling Boy considered rare?

Rexcalibr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic