Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,242

Iggly

I wish I didn't buy the Inkling Boy amiibo 2 weeks ago since I saw the Splatoon Triple Pack in stock today and I couldn't get it since I was 2 dollars short. I guess I'll just have to wait until I go to a convention and see if anyone is selling the Squid Amiibo separately lol.

Edited on by Iggly

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

Good haul from best buy today. Chibi robo plus game (I'm trusting Nintendo world report on the review for this one), Lucario, Greninja, Little Mac for a buddy of mine, and a second Marth because I've never seen a row of them in person before. I am just 3 short of a full smash set: Robin, WFT and Villager.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

OutCold

I went to best buy the past three days, yesterday all they had new was Charizard, trying to decide if I should check yet again today lol

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

Ryu_Niiyama

OutCold wrote:

I went to best buy the past three days, yesterday all they had new was Charizard, trying to decide if I should check yet again today lol

Mine had a really good shipment, the ones i listed plus Ganon, ZSS, Olimar, Fox, Toad and a some of the regulars. Oh and captain falcon. So I would try back if I were you.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

ZanderShepherd

Got my Mii Gunner from Germany a few days ago. €12,50, what a bargain!

ZanderShepherd

OutCold

@Ryu_Niiyama: You talked me into going again hah. They had the same stuff out, but I talked to someone this time to see if they had em hiding in the back and the guy said they have a giant box of them but couldn't tell me what was in the box because we would have had to open it but they where not to be stocked until Oct 13th. So maybe other Best Buys might see more Oct 13th as well? I did decide to go over to Toys R Us since its right across the street from our Best Buy, I honestly never thought of going there cuz I haven't been in a Toys R Us for 15+yrs but I did end up getting a Greninja, Shulk, and Little Mac.

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

ZanderShepherd

NOOOOO!!! I just got a very cheap PAC-MAN from eBay, €10 total, only to realise I used the wrong adress! I gave them my old adress, which I'm going to move from soon! Now contacting eBay and the seller hoping to fix it, otherwise I blew €10 on a PAC-MAN I won't get. Hoping for the best :/

But seriously though, if you're still looking for some don't hestitate to look around on international eBay. Some are offered fairly cheaply on there. No major deals or anything but some hard-to-get ones may be on there for acceptable prices. Yes, you need PayPal, but that's free and easy to set up. And if you get scammed, PayPal offers a money-back insurance. I already got my Mii Gunner from Germany for €12,50 from eBay and I highly recommend taking a look there.

EDIT: The guy send me an e-mail back that he'll send it to the new adress. Guess all I can do now is wait. Should get it in 1, maybe 2 weeks.

Edited on by ZanderShepherd

ZanderShepherd

BurningSonic

Today my family went close to stores close to Toy's R Us so I decided to tag along. I went to the amiibo section and found Ganondorf, Greninja, Lucario, and Olimar(Didn't get him though I don't have a lot of money). Which brings my collection to 35.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Joeynator3000

heads over to Best Buy
....They weren't kidding about the rare Amiibo restocks huh? o.0
...I GOT ME A GRENINJA! >w<
Next target, Duck Hunt...without the other two somehow. (if not then I'll just go after Fire Emblem characters, since I kinda forgot that I need to get Steam at some point)
Untitled

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LzWinky

Duck Hunt is GS exclusive right now Megumi

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Joeynator3000

I know, but you also have to get him along with G&W and Rob...not really wanting those two. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

CosmoXY

Picked up Greninja today. Now my Pokemon amiibo collection is up to date. Those are the only five I've got.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

Iggly

Finally managed to get my hands on the Squid amiibo, I assumed the triple pack would've been sold out by now which it luckily wasn't. I'm probably gonna give the spare Inkling Boy and Girl amiibo to two of my friends as a Christmas present since I can't really see myself selling amiibo, let alone opened ones lol. All I need now is Marth, Robin, Lucina, and maybe Shovel Knight before I'm done with purchasing amiibo unless Nintendo makes even more amiibo that has cool features.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

picked up a blue yarn yoshi and the yoshi WW game bundle today at best buy. I will say I'm miffed that I went to nintendo world and they had a paltry selection of amiibo. If the only Nintendo store can't keep them.....

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

LzWinky

My Best Buy was fully stocked too. I even got a discount for my gamer membership

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ryu_Niiyama

@LztheQuack: I am going to have to take bake the nasty stuff I've said about best buy. If its not exclusive I can get it day one at Best Buy now. and the Gamer's Club is awesome...money saved and then coupons later!

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

SuperPokefan95

As of today, I have...

Super Smash Bros. Series:

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Bowser
  • Yoshi
  • Rosalina & Luma
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • Little Mac new
  • Link
  • Zelda
  • Shiek
  • Ganondorf
  • Toon Link
  • Samus
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Pit
  • Palutena
  • Marth new
  • Robin
  • Duck Hunt
  • Kirby
  • Meta Knight
  • Fox new
  • Pikachu
  • Charizard
  • Lucario new
  • Jigglypuff
  • Greninja
  • R.O.B.
  • Ness
  • Captain Falcon new
  • Pikmin & Olimar
  • Dr. Mario
  • Dark Pit
  • Lucina
  • PAC-MAN
  • Mega Man
  • Sonic

Super Mario Series:

• Mario
  • Mario ~ Silver Edition
  • Peach
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

Splatoon Series:

• Inkling Boy
  • Inkling Girl
  • Inkling Squid

Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Series:

• 30th Anniversary Mario - Classic Color

Yoshi's Woolly World Series:

• Green Yarn Yoshi new
  • Pink Yarn Yoshi new
  • Light Blue Yarn Yoshi new

Total amiibo: 53/68

What a month this has been. Since I had birthday money to spend, I went to Toys R Us to get Lucario and Captain Falcon, (I called ahead to hold them). When we got there, they also had Fox and Little Mac and I knew I couldn't resist. We also found Marth a couple days later at Best Buy and I got the one who's sword was the least bent. I like all of them. I'd say Marth and Captain Falcon look the nicest of the bunch. I also finally got Splatoon as well, (fantastic game) and put those Inkling amiibo to work. The challenges weren't too bad but beating bosses with the Roller was very satisfying. I also like the outfits you get, (school outfit being my favorite :3 ). and the sound test. I imagine that the sound test only had certain amounts of tracks before the new ones were added. I was a little whiffed that I didn't get the Chibi-Robo amiibo with the game but I didn't have the money for it and I really only wanted the bundle for the amiibo so that didn't seem too fair for the game. My parents did get me the Woolly World amiibo and the bundle so I am very happy they did that for me. They said that they had 1 Light Blue Yoshi, 2 Pink Yoshi left as well as the Green Yarn Yoshi bundle so I got pretty lucky. The Yarn Yoshi amiibo are a lot smaller then I thought they'd be. They look a lot bigger in pictures. These ones are probably the only amiibo I think I'd keep in the boxes. I don't have much more room to display them and I don't want them to get dirty. The same would probably apply to the Mega Yarn Yoshi if I ever got that, (that $40 price tag though). I'm also amazed at how many of these little figures I have. Its hard to imagine that 9 months ago, I had bought Mario and Kirby, my first amiibo. Back in march, when my collection was about 20ish amiibo, I wouldn't have imagined having nearly this many amiibo. Still can't believe that I have this many now. Oh well. I hope that everyone enjoys there cute little Yarn Yoshi amiibo and Yoshi's Woolly World, (for those in the US anyways).

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

dkxcalibur

The restock is legit. In two weeks my family has picked up Captain Falcon, Greninja, Lucario, Little Mac, Retro Mario (classic color), Olimar, Duck Hunt Dog, Mr. Game & Watch, ROB, Shulk, Inkling boy, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr, Pac-Man. All thanks to a combination of Toy R Us, Target, & Best Buy. Best Buy was loaded on Saturday. We passed on Zero Suit and Dark Pit because we bought 4 Amiibos + Yoshi combo.

Full Collection Update:
Smash:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Yoshi
Olimar
Dr. Mario
Pac-Man
Greninja
Charizard
Toon Link
Sonic
Shulk
Sheik
Mega Man
Lucario
Zelda
Little Mac
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Pikachu
Link
Fox
Donkey Kong
R.O.B.
Mr. Game & Watch
Duck Hunt Dog

Mario series:
Silver Mario
Toad

Splatoon:
Inkling Boy
Inkling Girl

30th Anniversary Mario (classic color)

Yoshi's Woolly World:
Green Yarn Yoshi

There are a few on our radar yet:
Any Fire Emblem character!
Mega Yarn Yoshi
Shovel Knight
Falco
Squid
Ganondorf
Kirby
Samus

On the fence:
Ness
Villager
Mewtwo
Mii pack
Zero Suit
Wario
Skylander Bowser & DK

Doubtful:
Animal Crossing characters (except villager)
Blue & Pink Yarn Yoshi

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic