Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 561 to 580 of 614

Bunkerneath

Well, after about 5 months, my "Pre-Order" of Cloud - Player 2 on amazon. Just got an email saying:

"Unfortunately, we've had to cancel you order for "Cloud - Player 2 No.58 amiibo", as this item has been discontinued by the manufacturer and we are no longer able to source it. You haven't been charged for this item"

So the only Cloud player 2s out there are the only ones available

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

zitpig

Argos (UK) are selling off a load of older Amiibos for £6.00, and has a very good selection.

zitpig

Andyv01

Metroid for £12.99 on Amazon UK... only 12 left... now 11

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

Bunkerneath

Wow, last post on February 2018, ah well, on Nintendo UK Store, 8 amiibos have come up as pre-order for 12 October 2018,

Mario, Peach, Link, Pikachu, Zelda, Bowser, Lucario and Toon Link all for the regular price of £10.99 each

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/view-all.list

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Haywired

Oh wow, so they are re-releasing the Smash ones then. Weird to see Toon Link or Sheik at regular price again. Errr… Good thing I didn't spend exorbitant prices on some of these (…………Dammit!…….…..)

Edited on by Haywired

Haywired

1UP_MARIO

@Haywired I’m glad I waited. Better to pay 10.99 then 35 pounds

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

SwitchForce

@1UP_MARIO before all this some of them weren't that expensive because buyers weren't looking but now that they are they have gone up in price.

SwitchForce

Bunkerneath

Also for people in the UK, GAME has pre-orders for all the new characters along with a few old ones.

https://www.game.co.uk/en/amiibo/amiibo-collections/super-sma...

The new ones are £13.99 - £14.99, I've got my pre-order for Piranha Plant through them, but just until it turns up on Amazon, I just don't trust GAME for some reason.

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

SwitchForce

New Amiibo upcoming...

Pokemon Trainer and Snake Amiibo revealed.

"That being said, take this with a grain of salt as its origins have not been officially confirmed"

They said but as anything a showing most is likely going to have a Amiibo from the way it looks. Why just look below the screenshot and there is Cloud and Cloud 2 Amiibo showing.

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

dazzleshell

SMASH -Young Link, Daisy and Ken available to Pre-order on Amazon UK since about 4pm if anyone wants them.

dazzleshell

Nintendo Network ID: dazzleshell

dazzleshell

UK people. Smash Amiibo's 73, 75 and 78 available for pre-order on Nintendo Store since 6pm today.

76 and 77 still available too.

£12.99 each.

Edited on by dazzleshell

dazzleshell

Nintendo Network ID: dazzleshell

SwitchForce

@dazzleshell sorry to say Nintendo store UK don't ship to NA. Most know that already.

SwitchForce

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic