Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 541 to 558 of 558

dizzy_boy

@JTMnM yeah, I didn't stop to think about that. Luckily the order's been cancelled and no money has been taken.
I did go back on that link of the seller I posted and noticed most of his stuff has been de-listed, so you're more than likely right.
Oh well, atleast there are other sellers that have the Amiibo I want.

NNID: Dr_Dizzy
I`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/58D0-0000-02BB-5718

JTMnM

@dizzy_boy Use Play-Asia. I actually managed to buy some of the harder to find amiibos there. I recently purchased some of the LoZ Smash amiibos, which you probably know are stupidly overpriced due to scalpers.

JTMnM

Nintendo Network ID: JTMnM1991

Claytonbob

Preordered the Mario Odyssey Amiibo today from Best Buy. They had the Zelda guardians up but removed the preorder button between me adding to cart and checking out. They also have lots of the Breath of The Wild amiibo in the store. I got a guardian.

Claytonbob

rjejr

At 5:50PM on July 21, Splatoon 2 release day, my Target had 3 girl, 1 boy, and 1 squid of the new S2 amiibo, and several for Zelda BotW. 3 each of the Guardian and Wold Link, 1 or 2 Zelda, several archer and rider.

Untitled

Placeholder sig until I come up with something clever to say.

Filth_Element

So are Guardian amiibos getting released currently? I looked all over for one is Oz but nothing.

Finally replayed and now finished Twighlight Princess and I think it may be one of my top Zelda games!
Finished the story in BOTW, I got most of the 1st DLC pack done but don't want to do Master Trials as that means I'll have nothing to do in Hyrule! 😱

roystonvasey18

Just in case anyone doesn't want to pay ebay prices, the BOTW Link Archer and Link Rider Amiibos are available on the UK Nintendo store at this moment.

roystonvasey18

Noseyuk545

Just a heads up's BOTW Link Rider is still available on the UK Nintendo store.

Noseyuk545

Filth_Element

I managed to find a Guardian amiibo at JB Hi Fi they moved store in town and apparently found some in the back they had three I bought one on opening day Thursday. Checked back Saturday and they were all gone.
Went for lunch the next day checked in Big W, as I do, the luck seemed to keep going and I found Smash Bros Link, Zelda, Shiek and Ganondorf! I was grinning for like an hour! I had all but given up on finding these in stores. The boxes were slightly beat up, Link and Zelda were Japanese box. So just looking out for Toon Link ( hate that name) and my LOZ collection is complete, until the next line.
Also EB Games had Wario for $9 and I freakin love Wario so he's now sitting proudly on the shelf too.

Finally replayed and now finished Twighlight Princess and I think it may be one of my top Zelda games!
Finished the story in BOTW, I got most of the 1st DLC pack done but don't want to do Master Trials as that means I'll have nothing to do in Hyrule! 😱

RainbowGazelle

Game have BotW Archer Link and Horseback Link online and in store for £15.

Hopefully one day people will stop arguing about which console is better, and just play the damn games.

Nintendo Network ID: RainbowGazelle | Twitter:

RainbowGazelle

Hopefully one day people will stop arguing about which console is better, and just play the damn games.

Bunkerneath

@RainbowGazelle THANK YOU!!! AT LAST Cloud - Player 1, Now gotta just wait for Player 2

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat

ReeLongbow

I just seen on Target the Breath of the Wild Champions Amiibos, any info on them?

Gaming since the 80s

My Nintendo: ReeLongbow

RainbowGazelle

Damn. I was hoping for, like, any of the other anniversary Links.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic