Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 501 to 520 of 614

JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Chibita64

Seem that the Kirby amiibo's are selling like crazy.

Currently playing: J-Stars Victory VS. (PS4), Ms. Pac-Man (PS4), Mole Mania (GB/3DS), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES/Wii)
Currently watching: Hack My Life, Impractical Jokers
YUGAMI NEE NA!

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano:

So hey, I would like to invite you to join our N-Life LINE chat. Not only is it a good chat to be in to talk to fellow members (like Detective TeeJay, crimsontadpoles, SirJBizzle, Sinalefa and Benson for example) it's a mutually beneficial chat where you help out by posting alerts for special editions/LE's and amiibo and others do the same. Strength in numbers- less odds of missing something.

You're really good with alerts, you're a rational minded member of the site and a pleasant person to have conversation with. I discussed this with the members of the chat and we all feel the same way- that only would you be a great asset but we would enjoy your company. And, you don't necessarily have to chitchat every day if you don't want, some people opt to simply post deals when they find them and take advantage of those same alerts for when others find them. Whether you decided to chat with us every day or just drop in for alerts would be completely up to you.

So ya, please let me know if you would be interested in joining the chat. LINE app is easy to DL on any smartphone/tablet and joining is easy. Just grab the app and create the account. Send me your ID and I'll send a personal invite.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

What he said!

Okay, well Jax is being super formal as is the Jax way, but the chat is actually quite relaxed. We all just pal around and talk about games and life and stuff. It's neat.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TrueWiiMaster

I also posted this under the Wii U category (didn't know about this thread, but it's relevant to the Wii U anyway), but Best Buy is having a "Deal of the Day" that discounts some Amiibo as low as $5 each. The Amiibo on sale are from Animal Crossing, Star Fox, and Splatoon. Gamer's Club Unlocked members get an additional 20% off, making the cheapest Amiibo only $4! There are also some games on sale, including Twilight Princess HD with the Wolf Link Amiibo for $50, Amiibo Festival with two Amiibo for $35, and Chibo Robo Zip Lash with the Amiibo for $30. The Gamer's Club unlocked membership also gives 20% off all of those.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg20160428

I am the TrueWiiMaster! Those who call the Wii casual BEWARE!

Nintendo Network ID: WiiMaster

Nicolai

Does anyone post on this thread anymore? I haven't been here in a while due to a lack of amiibo I was interested in, but now that there are Callie/Marie amiibo, I'm on the watch again.

If no one posts here anymore, then what else do y'all use for amiibo alerts?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

LzWinky

Well Callie and Marie aren't coming out until July, so you may have to wait a month for activity

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

Splatoon amiibo (Callie, Marie, 3 inkling recolours) available for preorder at Best Buy

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Nicolai

@Grumblevolcano: Thanks for helping me secure my Squid Sisters spot!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

DefHalan

The Kirby Series amiibo are now able to be Pre-Ordered on Amazon.com

You can get 20% off and Free Shipping with Amazon prime membership. (Brings the total for all 4 to about $45)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

GameStop is javing a Buy 2 get 3 Free sale on all used Toys to Life figures. I was able to get 8-bit modern Mario and Chibi Robo. Then my Wife got 3 Infinity figures

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

RedFinch

I picked up a Cali and Mari two pack today from EB Games Canada. $29.99 plus tax, total highway robbery. The re-colour Splatoon 3 pack is also out but I skipped that.

Edited on by RedFinch

RedFinch

Chibita64

Anybody else still waiting for the remaining DLC character amiibo's?

Currently playing: J-Stars Victory VS. (PS4), Ms. Pac-Man (PS4), Mole Mania (GB/3DS), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES/Wii)
Currently watching: Hack My Life, Impractical Jokers
YUGAMI NEE NA!

PuzzleMaster7

Here's a look at the upcoming Zelda amiibo.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Grumblevolcano

I can't help but think Toon Zelda amiibo will work differently from Zelda in Hyrule Warriors Wii U and Legends.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

@JaxonH Hey, I know you tend to have the scoop on the amiibo preorders. Have you found the Windwaker set available for preorder anywhere? I got the other two on lock but that one is sold out. Granted I haven't tried gamestop yet. However they tend to be rather spotty with honoring preorders so I'd rather not go there if I don't have to.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic