Forums

Topic: Amiibo Alert Thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 614

Not_Soos

A GameStop employee informed me the other day that they'll be getting amiibo such as Little Mac, Lucario, Shulk, and Captain Falcon in stock for Black Friday.

Not_Soos

Switch Friend Code: SW-0365-3043-2731 | 3DS Friend Code: 2836-0531-4472 | My Nintendo: Aaron | Nintendo Network ID: 3DGamr | Twitter:

JaxonH

@Not_Soos:

Gamestop has already been advertising amiibo restocks for BF, some of them exclusive to GS- they showed Ike in their flyer for example. Shulk and Lucario and them can already be found at TRU and BestBuy. Those were restocked a while ago. Guess GS held off on selling their portion until now.

They're always holding back stock to sell at the "opportune time". That's GS for ya

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

LzWinky

Not_Soos wrote:

A GameStop employee informed me the other day that they'll be getting amiibo such as Little Mac, Lucario, Shulk, and Captain Falcon in stock for Black Friday.

And he didn't lie. They have all of those

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JaxonH

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thought I'd toss another bone since I don't post here much anymore.

All those amiibo at GameStop, they're in stock online right now. Even a bundle with Greninja, Lucario, Fox, Ike, Capt Falcon and Little Mac.

Get em while you can

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Pokefanmum82

for canadians, best buy has a deal of three amiibos for 44.99. and toysrus.ca still has Falco and Bowser Jr in stock

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

jump

I've just got an email from Nintendo UK saying a bunch of them are back in stock for anyone who's after them.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Gerald

@ThomasBW84 There is new Amiibo available for Pre Order at Nintendo UK (inc Roy, Ryu, Robo NES colours, new animal crossing figures)

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

Rumorlife

Not sure if this is everyone, but I went to Toys R Us in two locations (by random chance) yesterday and there was a mass abundance of Villager and 3 Mii packs. Like so many it could be at least another day or two before they're totally gone if they're actually rare.
But the Villager has a weird head in this reprint...

Rumorlife

LaserdiscGal

Dankykong wrote:

Not sure if this is everyone, but I went to Toys R Us in two locations (by random chance) yesterday and there was a mass abundance of Villager and 3 Mii packs. Like so many it could be at least another day or two before they're totally gone if they're actually rare.
But the Villager has a weird head in this reprint...

The head is the same, but they changed the size of the eyes.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Eel

Amazon has some of the animal crossing amiibos for less than five dollars each. Poor things, I think they haven't sold very well.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Rumorlife

Just picked up Charizard today at a GameStop. Looking up availability, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Lucario all got a minor restock in my area, could be good news for other areas if you're looking for Pokemon. They all say low availability, but it's the first I've seen any of those three in a while.

@Waluigi: Oooh. I knew the eyes changed but I thought the head changed too. I actually kind of don't like either version. The new eyes make him look totally egg headed and the old one looks like he had his eyes dialated at the optometrist. They needed to make the eye size in between the 2 they choose lol

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Peach64

UK NLifers, Tesco online have a buy one get one free promo on amiibo. Some are as cheap as £7.50.

Peach64

DefHalan

Is the Wolf Link amiibo available outside of the bundle yet?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LzWinky

Not that I see. The only options are eBay right now

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JaxonH

@zool

Wasn't sure where to post this but

EU fire Emblem Fates Special Edition on Amazon ES:

https://www.amazon.es/gp/aw/d/B01AK3VGS6

Edited on by JaxonH

DefHalan

Just to remind people. Mini Mario & Friends amiibo Challenge early access starts today
http://minimario.nintendo.com/

I guess only purchasing from Amazon, Best Buy, or GameStop will get you the code.

I was waiting to purchase Bowser Jr. but since he is TRU exclusive, I guess that was a waste lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Chibita64

@Meowpheel: Nintendo probably thought that the AC amiibos would sell well due to brand recognition, but since these guys are accompanied by AC: Amiibo Festival, they probably didn't sell well.

Currently playing: J-Stars Victory VS. (PS4), Ms. Pac-Man (PS4), Mole Mania (GB/3DS), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES/Wii)
Currently watching: Hack My Life, Impractical Jokers
YUGAMI NEE NA!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic